• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

TheCrow

ctrl+f "recettear" = 1 of 1 found.
Emoticon_goodjob.gif

inkls

I am Bread
"Have you ever wondered why anime girls always run with toast in their mouths when they're late for school? The dark secret behind this is revealed here."

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
"Adam is back, and this time he's in a heap of trouble, as he accidentally enrolls in an all-girls school for the augmented. (He did not ask for this.)"

LISA
"In a world without waifus, a man tries to protect his musume, with emotionally devastating results."

Dota 2
"Nah, dude."

Long Live The Queen
"Dude, she's like 12 or something. Gross."

rofl

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys why am I always either the biggest slayer or biggest feeder on my team? There's almost never a medium. I'm so fucking bad.

TheCrow

kionedrik

Hey guys! Look at this fgc casual over here!
cheeky.gif

I only really care about/understand street fighter. I just like having any excuse to post that picture.

As far as fighting games go I'm the greatest casual you'll ever find and I'm proud of it. I know SF, played 2 a lot in my Mega Drive, Tekken, SF and KoF are also old franchises that I recognize and Smash is the one with Nintendo dolls jumping around.

But seriously, wtf is Blazblue, VS, Melty Blood and Arcana Heart? The names reek of some eastern power fantasy nonsense.

Vade

As far as fighting games go I'm the greatest casual you'll ever find and I'm proud of it. I know SF, played 2 a lot in my Mega Drive, Tekken, SF and KoF are also old franchises that I recognize and Smash is the one with Nintendo dolls jumping around.

But seriously, wtf is Blazblue, VS, Melty Blood and Arcana Heart? The names reek of some eastern power fantasy nonsense.

Cancer causing anime

TheCrow

you should follow smash it's pretty great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_Xrts6S2k
(I recommend watching most of what this channel has, especially "top" videos)

justin wong is an awful personality
I'll check it out. I'll be having the evo stream on throughout the entire weekend. Hype gets to me regardless of the game.

Real Talk: Jwong is cancer. And Mike Ross needs to win every game at evo.

Back in the day, I think around og SF4, they used to be the big Japanese anime games. I have no idea what is currently being played. All I ever knew about them is that Tokido would somehow get top 8 in all of them, while still putting in work in Street Fighter.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I haven't played a fighting game seriously since Capcom started killing the SF4 renaissance with the zillionth expansion pack. I was a pretty mean Honda (gotta be like my idol Mike Ross), but I feel like most of my skill came from the flood of alcohol I was ingesting during that time in my life. I got sober and lost my will to fight, literally.

Still like following EVO every year, even tho the SF4 finals have been kind of lackluster in recent years.

I'll check it out. I'll be having the evo stream on throughout the entire weekend. Hype gets to me regardless of the game.

Real Talk: Jwong is cancer. And Mike Ross needs to win every game at evo.

Back in the day, I think around og SF4, they used to be the big Japanese anime games. I have no idea what is currently being played. All I ever knew about them is that Tokido would somehow get top 8 in all of them, while still putting in work in Street Fighter.

this vid is great too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2FHHG0TGc

smash has some great personalities and mindsets, it has its awful dudes too ofc

kionedrik

4?! Which 4?

I was referring to 4 of the picture above: Blazblue, VS, Melty Blood and Arcana Heart

Of the list you posted correct me if I'm wrong:

SSBM - Some variation of smash
SSB4 - Same as above
USFIV - SF 4 latest iteration (either ultra, mega, super or some combination of them all)
MKX - MK is classic
KI - No idea
P4:AU - Da fuk?
Xrd - Is this even a number?
MvC - Marvel vs Capcom?
Tekken - This is also an oldie

I was referring to 4 of the picture above: Blazblue, VS, Melty Blood and Arcana Heart

Of the list you posted correct me if I'm wrong:

SSBM - Some variation of smash
SSB4 - Same as above
USFIV - SF 4 latest iteration (either ultra, mega, super or some combination of them all)
MKX - MK is classic
KI - No idea
P4:AU - Da fuk?
Xrd - Is this even a number?
MvC - Marvel vs Capcom?
Tekken - This is also an oldie

Those are my bad for posting acronyms.

KI= Killer Instinct
P4:AU = Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Xrd = Guilty Gear Xrd

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy