• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

new chvrches song is pretty good huh guys https://soundcloud.com/chvrches

Kreygasm.png

Chris R

I was too hard on the CM on my team last night :( They were constant warding, but dying almost every time after warding lol

Need to encourage and not just tell them to stop feeding :(

It was a combo of that and "why are you trying to ward dire jungle behind t2 when a defensive ward in OUR jungle would be nice so we could get some fucking farm, and now you are dead AGAIN"

flame grill them.

if you ask for defensive wards and they go off and do their own thing, just mute and put on music ie not chvrches

Only cool fighting game is Soul Calibur...

You are not wrong.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1638515468

How is it possible that as WD I dealt more damage to enemy heroes than our Huskar.
facepalm.gif

Would love if someone kind enough with far better skills than me (and time ofc) would give me some input as on how I can improve my playstyle, what am I missing, what am I not doing right, or is it just that I'm not flaming enough in my games?

You are not wrong.

How is it possible that as WD I dealt more damage to enemy heroes than our Huskar.
facepalm.gif

Would love if someone kind enough with far better skills than me (and time ofc) would give me some input as on how I can improve my playstyle, what am I missing, what am I not doing right, or is it just that I'm not flaming enough in my games?

ulti that hits more than one target v huskar 1 v 1ing someone.

ulti that hits more than one target v huskar 1 v 1ing someone.

That was late into the game, like last 10 mins, but yeah I guess.

We could have done so much more if he sticked with the team, all he was doing was staying in jungle and then dying 1 vs 5, why people go into a game with this mentality, there are other 4 people playing along with you, the most hilarious aspect of this is when they start putting the blame on their team because they didn't "helped".
gross.gif

This was a match of similar duration with 30k damage with huskar.

some get ahead of themselves, they steamroll the early game and think they can continue to do so. End up giving away the advantage/bringing the other team into the game.

had a pudge that destroyed everyone early game, couple of stupid moves and the advantage we had disappeared along with my patience.

these last 3 hannibal episodes are the best tv this year so far
surprise.gif

edit : so far there's no season 4 planned yeah, maybe if they find a channel to take them

ViviOggi

zeus arcana will be him wearing overalls made of lightning with a Z cap

wasn't hannibal canned? that's what i hate bout western tv shows, they cancel the ones I like or will watch.
Some are still hopeful it's getting picked up by another network and there's been talk about a miniseries as well, we'll see. Either way they're doing the entire Red Dragon arc in S03 so whatever happens there'll be decent closure and a more or less seamless transition into the only good one of the modern movies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I know it's a joke but I feel bad for that kid, didn't need to "pop off" in his face.

He was obviously only doing it in response to the boos from the crowd. Shit's funny any way you look at it. Kids need to stay at home if they can't handle getting worked against adults. This ain't The Wizard. This isn't the Nintendo world championship.

You are not wrong.

facepalm.gif

Well i am only 3k but i can tell you some things i noticed right off the bat about that WD game. Now i don't know how you laned that game but i assume it was WD and Huskar?
I would think that skilling heal to 2 by level 3 is unnecessary as you would barely have enough mana to keep it up. Maledict is a better skill than heal IMO. And a level 2 stun is much better than a heal anyways.

Edit: I cant seem to get the replay from dotabuff, when was that feature removed?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am down for Mafia. Do I PM Crab to get on a waiting list? Used to play on epicmafia.com a few years ago but I'll be super rusty.

Most of us are scrubs. Just post in the thread:
Signing up is simple. Just post in this thread saying you want to take part, and you'll be put on the sign-up list. We give priority in order to:
New players on last season's waiting list.
New players.
Established players from last season's waiting list.
Established players by date of their last death, furthest to soonest.

Well i am only 3k but i can tell you some things i noticed right off the bat about that WD game. Now i don't know how you laned that game but i assume it was WD and Huskar?
I would think that skilling heal to 2 by level 3 is unnecessary as you would barely have enough mana to keep it up. Maledict is a better skill than heal IMO. And a level 2 stun is much better than a heal anyways.

Edit: I cant seem to get the replay from dotabuff, when was that feature removed?

I was laning with BH go figure, I actually upgraded healing because they were extremely aggressive (Necros, slardar) and healing worked well enough to keep the lane controlled I think, and also to keep bh healthy enough to keep getting LH.

I was laning with BH go figure, I actually upgraded healing because they were extremely aggressive (Necros, slardar) and healing worked well enough to keep the lane controlled I think, and also to keep bh healthy enough to keep getting LH.

Welp, my bad. Yeah, maledict wouldn't do you much good vs a Necro Slardar lane i guess. The WD Huskar lane would have been so strong tho. A maledict and a couple of burning spears should easily be a kill on pretty much any hero in their lineup. But i know the frustrations of playing with a team that refuse to lane properly.

Sorry i can't be of much help as you seem to be doing the right things as a support which is what i mainly play as. I see many wards and dewards in good positions.
It sucks as a support when you are stuck on a lane with someone that should be roaming/ganking while the other lane has two carries fighting for last hits.

I have almost stopped trying to tell people that they are doing something wrong because i find it hard to explain something without them thinking that i am flaming them. Like, how do you even do that? Add a smiley or emote at the end?

FACE

Banned

No, it's not.

Top Bottom