• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Yeah I'm organising it, but I'd like to know at what time it is so I can get a schedule for the place I'll be hosting it before putting it up.

Hope this helps, Its says that
Broadcast begins at 9:00am PDT, Each match will begin after the previous one concludes.Matches UB1A/UB1B and UB2A/LB1A will occur at the same time.
at http://www.dota2.com/international/replays/
They really should had a proper time listing for each match even if its an approximation.

Kard8p3

"m'lady"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

bounchfx

yikes. I'm not sure I like them putting names on the tickets themselves. I guess two of mine will be blank haha. I hope i can still tie them to Steam accounts if I find people that need tickets!

edit: yep, just got mine in the mail. two blank haha

TUSR

Banned
mine says my first name and tusr on it

since i know people irl that are going too

Which now that I think about it, it's redundant rofl

steve remember when we live in the same damn state but you're too lazy to hang out and grab a beer and talk about Samantha Sierra Stearly?

I remember.

Kade

Wow, Thanks moblin. I don't know what to say but thanks on behalf of everyone for donating copies of Rocket League to the DotaGAF community.
AOHRCt2.png

bounchfx

I wanted to play Rocket league. downloaded it as soon as I could on my ps4. booted it up. It had the craziest title screen I've ever seen! lights flashing everywhere. Almost too many lights. Huh. Why can't I see the text?

Oh, it's because MY FUCKING PS4 GPU TOOK A SHIT. and now I can't play anything and probably need to buy a new ps4 :(

I'll bite on PC when it goes on sale, just bitter about having it for free on ps4 and now my entire system taking a dump. blah!

Arkanius

Has Valve ever responded about 21:9 support in Dota2?
The hud has been broken for ages and I'm going to finally take the bite for a 21:9 monitor

* Fixed a bug where Nature's Prophet Sprout could occasionally let enemies see inside of the ring of trees
* Fixed a bug where Nature's Prophet Sprout could occasionally let enemies see inside of the ring of trees

Hylian7

I wanted to play Rocket league. downloaded it as soon as I could on my ps4. booted it up. It had the craziest title screen I've ever seen! lights flashing everywhere. Almost too many lights. Huh. Why can't I see the text?

Oh, it's because MY FUCKING PS4 GPU TOOK A SHIT. and now I can't play anything and probably need to buy a new ps4 :(

I'll bite on PC when it goes on sale, just bitter about having it for free on ps4 and now my entire system taking a dump. blah!

What the fuck...

I don't know the warranty on PS4s, but surely give Sony a call about this and see if they can help you out there. I find it hard to believe that warranty wouldn't cover something as ridiculous as that.

bounchfx

What the fuck...

I don't know the warranty on PS4s, but surely give Sony a call about this and see if they can help you out there. I find it hard to believe that warranty wouldn't cover something as ridiculous as that.

yeah I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see what can be done. I've had two PS3's break on me and now this :(. I still like the system though, I just hope it doesn't happen again and that fixing this isn't a huge amount of money.

it's still better than my cousin's 12 broken xbox 360s lolloollololololl

Acinixys

Has Valve ever responded about 21:9 support in Dota2?
The hud has been broken for ages and I'm going to finally take the bite for a 21:9 monitor

Pretty sure a dev said they wont support it because it gives such a massive advantage by showing 40% more on the screen

Who knows, maybe when they redesign the HUD when Reborn is out of beta they will add support for it

Top Bottom