• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Jackson50

Valve, if the server cannot be located or it otherwise failed, I should not have to suffer a 10 minute penalty. Damn that's frustrating.

DrPizza

Banned

What!

Triple squid Tidehunter is the shit.

CKOA43fWUAAnnkA.jpg:large

Guru-Guru

Banned
I keep having a "no ability upgrade points to spend" glitch happen to me nearly every game. It seems to happen at random, and I have to exit dota and rejoin my game to get it to stop. When it happens I can't cast any spells and get the "no ability upgrade points to spend". The things is I do have no ability upgrade points to spend, im just trying to cast spells....

Every single game is being ruined by this shit.

dota

your highs are so high

your lows are so low

but im on a literal high from tonight's game

it was amazing and i still feel so complete and satisfied

bounchfx

valve is starting to approach casual-workshopper levels of not giving a shit with cosmetics. why bother to design something well when you can hide it with particles and no one cares? :D

heyooo

I keep having a "no ability upgrade points to spend" glitch happen to me nearly every game. It seems to happen at random, and I have to exit dota and rejoin my game to get it to stop. When it happens I can't cast any spells and get the "no ability upgrade points to spend". The things is I do have no ability upgrade points to spend, im just trying to cast spells....

Every single game is being ruined by this shit.

Your hotkey for upgrade points must be stuck. This occurs to me on my semi-faulty keyboard.

there's no preset pattern, it's all about knowing where is safe to farm and where isn't
as clinkz anyway you don't want to farm too much. Stalk the enemy jungle, farm their camps if nobody's around, and try to gank somebody when the opportunity presents itself. Be it in mid lane (wrap around) or safe lane
treads into deso (with an optional medallion) should ensure easy solo kills or duo kills on cores

push out lanes until you feel unsafe. Rotate to jungle (enemy if possible to deny their farm) or ancients, clear as much as possible but don't miss out on lane farm if no one else is grabbing it. Always carry 2 TPs and TP to large waves. I recommend 2 so that you can TP to farm and still have one on hand if a fight breaks out. The key to efficient farming is knowing when to TP to fights and when to allow your team to fight without you and clearly communicating that to them.

Your teammates will bitch and moan that you are farming too much and not diving the other team with them but put that shit on ignore and hit creeps, they will thank you later.

Oh as clinkz. Different then. You want to hit towers.

Good stuff, Im currently using Artoozys build of RoA > Soul Ring > Treads > Deso, I just feel that i can get to the deso faster...and hat i waste a bit of time between lanes not doing anything

CPCunha

So is the "win 5 dota reborn games" achievement not working still? just won a match and it didn't show up on the compendium tracker...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So is the "win 5 dota reborn games" achievement not working still? just won a match and it didn't show up on the compendium tracker...

LCnCRPK.gif

That isn't a thing as far as I'm aware.

Also, my bet is the parachute is part of a custom hookshot animation. You hookshot to the target, and a parachute will deploy near the end of the animation. That, or its for a custom game mode.

LCnCRPK.gif

That isn't a thing as far as I'm aware.

Also, my bet is the parachute is part of a custom hookshot animation. You hookshot to the target, and a parachute will deploy near the end of the animation. That, or its for a custom game mode.

It was added last patch, you can check it on your compendium achievements.

Doubt it will work till we are allowed to check compendium in the reborn client.

Sianos

Yeah, all of the incomplete immortals looked far worse than they turned out to be, and some like the Nature's Prophet staff were confused with entirely different themes or drastically changed.

Top Bottom