• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

KingKong

remember when they did this and everyone assumed they were jokingly telling us they were going to remodel slardar anyway. well here we are a year later

11551-dota2_reward_modelupdate.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
New stretch goal reward to bring back old veno pls

If by "remodel" you mean keeping the existing designs and improving polycount and textures, yes there are a few heroes who could use a remodel

But like

I don't get why people say Slardar looks bad, his design is fine... same for Viper, Jakiro, etc.

bounchfx

I don't get why people say Slardar looks bad, his design is fine... same for Viper, Jakiro, etc.

jakiro's design is fine. his texture is ridiculous. He could look so much better :(

I don't really have a problem with slardar's execution, but his design is kinda funny, which is why I think people don't like Viper? technically, vipers model AND texture are fine. I think people just don't like how he's designed.

I can't really think of how viper can be made more interesting

I guess better effects on his Q and ult would go a long way. Seeing how intricate and varied various skill effects have gotten Viper's ult just turning people green is such a letdown compared to how powerful the skill is.

Pratfall

you mean the hero that received a remodel when they had a $30 cosmetic to sell?

sure. what's your point? You said they couldn't make money off a remodel. I showed you an example where they did a remodel for free with the option to buy the arcana. So they can make money off of a remodel.

Top Bottom