• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

Can one of you Canadians take me in? I mean technically speaking I live in a country affected by war as well

shira

t1452862800z1.png

[A] vs Secret

1428547353_bxbal2_2aqpi.gif

lets do this

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm assuming all these CIS chucklefucks in the crowd are Secret bandwagoners due to Puppey's NaVi roots, Alliance TI3 hate and all the actual CIS shitstacks scrubbing out, right? This series is going to be a fiasco.

shira

I'm assuming all these CIS chucklefucks in the crowd are Secret bandwagoners due to Puppey's NaVi roots, Alliance TI3 hate and all the actual CIS shitstacks scrubbing out, right? This series is going to be a fiasco.

Do Belarussians like anime?

you underestimate the power of MAYMAYS, bulldog has a crowd too, sadly

lol this secret offlane, 2k plays
of course this trashbag would get a regen after this outplay rofl

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alright, I was wrong, Alliance stans represented at this LAN. Alright boys let's do this!

DrPizza

Banned
Alliance have collapsed in spectacular fashion. Not killing the Dazzle in the fight around the Roshan pit cost them so heavily.

alliance are playing like garbage they're gonna get 2-0'd

yeah also I don't know why you don't ban dazzle vs puppey, he just picks it whenever he can, this hero is fucking stupid

LiQuid!

What was the point of the Dirge that game. Did nothing.

They tried to smoke a couple times after their blinks came up but Secret played very defensively(as they should) and shut that down, making it much harder for Alliance to snowball out of control. Still, if they won the Rosh fight the game would've gone the opposite way, the game was closer than it seemed.

G.ZZZ

G.ZZZ do you live in the industrious North or in the lazy, leech filled south?

I work for free and live off social security i'm an example of the future generation of free workers kept alive by living wages paid by the governement.

I'm a leech of the south :(

Vade

I work for free and live off social security i'm an example of the future generation of free workers kept alive by living wages paid by the governement.

I'm a leech of the south :(

It's all Benito Mussolini's fault anyway for taking all your industry away. You are still my third favorite Italian behind Silvio Berlusconi and Mario Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom