• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Better luck next LAN Alliance
pwou69d.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can these teams please stop throwing? They're doing it on purpose.

gai_shain

alliance just played the way they had to play after they got wiped in the radiant jungle near rosh. Gyro ult was useless from that point out even though it was on cd that fight anyway.

Shinypogs

Roshan fights continue to deliver.

I want some bulldog timbersaw next game pls, or clockwork, just someone exciting.

Could you get oracle and winter wyvern in the same draft for all the healing and clutch saving or is that too defensive? I mean i think I've seen dazzle and wyvern togeather before so maybe it's the same thing, just very situational.

LiQuid!

I wanna watch game 3 but Dragon's Dogma is about to unlock. What a shit timing. Thanks Crapcom.

Sibylus

Banned
need to start picking axe vs oracle
Emoticon_rage.gif

Roshan fights continue to deliver.

I want some bulldog timbersaw next game pls, or clockwork, just someone exciting.

Could you get oracle and winter wyvern in the same draft for all the healing and clutch saving or is that too defensive? I mean i think I've seen dazzle and wyvern togeather before so maybe it's the same thing, just very situational.
Wyvern's ult can be a great initiation and teamfight tool, ditto her Arctic Burn and Splinter Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom