• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alliance is good at unimportant tournaments because they never need to save strats
4Head.png

DrPizza

Banned
alliance are playing like garbage they're gonna get 2-0'd

yeah also I don't know why you don't ban dazzle vs puppey, he just picks it whenever he can, this hero is fucking stupid

ayyy

These crowd shots, quite the sausage fest.

Ugh is that Slacks? Why is he there. Why is he even a thing?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where are all teh Alliance fans in teh thread? where have you gone lads?

For the last year we have lived like rats. Afraid to show ourselves in the twitch channels. When people called "where are you now, Alliance Fangays?" we remained hidden. But now it's time for the rats to rise and reclaim what is ours! Alliance is back!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So LGD, EG and Team Secret(pending) have to disband

Yes! Secret is really the only one out of them that should. They have been performing like absolute shit since the majors.

I have no idea how they were meant to win that game, I just don't see how a terror blade will beat both spectre and LD.

On W33, the fact that playmaking mids are more popular now(thank god) means that pubstars will have a slightly harder time in pros. He should still be able to do well but the classic farming mid that he and a few others excel at is harder to accomplish right now. Still though, I don't like the heroes Puppey drafted for him, I don't think he took into account what his mid is good at and only took into account what the game needed.
this was just a really good draft from Alliance

Batrider Specter Silencer is quite terrifying by itself, add in a Bulldog Lone Druid for insane push and it's really hard to fight.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Did I see Puppey running around with a pack of purge creeps? And that EE diffusal. Never seen a team get out drafted so hard that they had to stoop to that shit lmao!

Shinypogs

While I am happy alliance won and that there was a Timbersaw in the game that was not quite how it was supposed to go down. Good to see EGM silencer making plays again though. Now if we can also get his support Naga back things will be perfect.

I feel bad for pld though, he played really well that series but people will probably forget his bounty abd oracle performances because secret lost.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lol this dude gets mad because people don't care about his FPS for babies ?

hey now, csgo is the best

and the fanbase is generally more active/excited compared to dota, you'll never find an empty CS LAN but that's prolly cuz cs has more american/european players than dota who has more asian players yet most of the tournaments take place in the western world anyway

LiQuid!

pieliedie is, always was, and always will be a shit player. He was probably the worst player on a Clown 9 team that was marginal AT BEST. His new home is perfectly fitting for him. They aren't a secret anymore so I think a rename is in order. My suggestion is Puppey and a pack of losers.

DrPizza

Banned
pieliedie is, always was, and always will be a shit player. He was probably the worst player on a Clown 9 team that was marginal AT BEST. His new home is perfectly fitting for him. They aren't a secret anymore so I think a rename is in order. My suggestion is Puppey and a pack of losers.

Time for Puppey to go back to NaVi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom