• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Time for Puppey to go back to NaVi?

I mean if he wants to go from being the only player with talent on Secret to the only player with talent on NaVi that's his biz... I don't sign his paychecks.

Deltoid

Banned
alliance are strong right now, losing to them isn't a big deal

and if you think pieliedie is shit then you're probably brain dead and should get to a hospital asap

pieliedie is, always was, and always will be a shit player. He was probably the worst player on a Clown 9 team that was marginal AT BEST. His new home is perfectly fitting for him. They aren't a secret anymore so I think a rename is in order. My suggestion is Puppey and a pack of losers.

Really not quite sure why you think PieLieDie was terrible. It seemed like he pulled massive weight in game 1 with his Bounty Hunter vision control, and had pretty clutch saves in game 2 and 3 with his Oracle.

Don't get me wrong, Alliance clearly won because they were better in those games, but I'm not sure why you think Pie was the problem.

That was a meltdown lmao? Do you jump when someone closes the door loudly? Or is that usually the part where you realize you're attempting to 1-up people on the internet over a video game?

gaf has perverted what people think a meltdown is.
He's a feeder. I feel like using the phrase creating space ironically was coined specifically for him. I'm not saying he's never useful but he's still a dumpster. You could plug any third rate player into the role of feeding support and do just as well. I'd say he doesn't deserve to be on a top tier team, but any team he's on is demoted to B-tier at best by default so it's redundant to.
the number of times I've seen pieliedie feed due to his own misplay, and not obtained a net advantage for his time could be numbered on one hand, and it's almost entirely from the early days of kaipi/speedgaming/whatever the fuck

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Really not quite sure why you think PieLieDie was terrible. It seemed like he pulled massive weight in game 1 with his Bounty Hunter vision control, and had pretty clutch saves in game 2 and 3 with his Oracle.

Don't get me wrong, Alliance clearly won because they were better in those games, but I'm not sure why you think Pie was the problem.
He's a feeder. I feel like using the phrase creating space ironically was coined specifically for him. I'm not saying he's never useful but he's still a dumpster. You could plug any third rate player into the role of feeding support and do just as well. I'd say he doesn't deserve to be on a top tier team, but any team he's on is demoted to B-tier at best by default so it's redundant to.

Deltoid

Banned

dude why are you still here call 911 quick

just your standard liQuid hyperbole
Door slammers are the bane of modern society.

Door slammers are a nightmare

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
2 Tournaments, 2 relatively early knockouts
cry.gif

52club

s4 is crazy good right now...while I think secret is not as good as they were right now don't discount just how much he dominates in team fight and gives a ton of space to bulldog and loda to farm.

btw pie is the only reason secret got to a game three.

Hylian7

gaf has perverted what people think a meltdown is.

the number of times I've seen pieliedie feed due to his own misplay, and not obtained a net advantage for his time could be numbered on one hand, and it's almost entirely from the early days of kaipi/speedgaming/whatever the fuck

I was gonna say, I don't think that's a meltdown. lol

Madouu

pld is crazy good, it's just LiQuid!'s thing I think to shit on secret or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom