• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Dragon's Dogma with a modern framerate and resolution.
PGKUolM.png

Worth 5 undertales at least EleGiggle

Saprol/Ikuu can we get negative man in the script

latest

tusr can u make me an anime avatar bout dagashikashi finally met me waifu

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All you guys go thru your lives ignorant to the fact that I'm right. It's fine. Visionaries are seldom respected in their time.

wyverns new ult is really depressing honestly

and people still dont know they dont do damage during it

dac15_sad.gif

The one causes the other, it's still a good ult if you utilize it well and your teammates know how set up instead of pressing every button on their keyboard. It's like Naga song but in a small aoe in which your opponents hit each other.
ult as ww

fucking enigma uses black hole during the duration

JUST

Well that was a bad play even before the patch.

Acinixys

So Terrorblade and LD are still dog shit heroes

Bring back the meta where Enigma and Magnus were picked every game

All we have now is Batrider, who is one dimensional and boring as fuck

Hylian7

I don't always agree with LiQuid!, but it's ludicrous to label him or others that don't share the same opinion as shit posters.

There's a huge difference between an opinion you don't like and a shit post.

Red UFO

I don't always agree with LiQuid!, but it's ludicrous to label him or others that don't share the same opinion as shit posters.

There's a huge difference between an opinion you don't like and a shit post.

fam he clearly posts about team secret in that manner to try and get a reaction from people

Red UFO

just had a bulgarian dude try and tell myself and the 3 others on the team that PA is a legit solo offlaner

im done with solo queue

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody even gonna try and bring it to my wizard?

fWm959I.png

Chris R

0-18 game (ff mid plz) followed by a game that wasn't a FF fest where I actually kinda liked playing Gyro as dirty as that makes me going 11-5-16

EZ mid and damn I had forgotten how low CD his ult was. Just phase in there, drop the ult, follow up with your other skills and shit like invoker is ded.

Chris R

Wait, GF is Bo5 now? Liquipedia showed Bo3 earlier?

And I'm gonna stay awake as long as I can watching these playoffs as soon as BSJ finishes this game ;)

LiQuid!

Haha, I missed a game already?! LGD please!

Godz needs to lose his Ravenclaw scarf. It can't be that cold in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom