• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

I'm rooting for EG so I can go to sleep

Im rooting for EG cause I just woke up

Ah fucking bad of dicks its fucking Lumi casting
HmoVgi8.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why the fuck does LGD have no Armor Auras? If Night Stalker just buys a vlads they would be significantly more tanky. Or TA getting an AC. Hell, Witch Doctor could get a Basi.

Also Lumi does not know how Omni works.

shira

Why the fuck does LGD have no Armor Auras? If Night Stalker just buys a vlads they would be significantly more tanky. Or TA getting an AC. Hell, Witch Doctor could get a Basi.

Also Lumi does not know how Omni works.

TA has AC

JesusssREKT

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Lumi is aggressively awful. Now that Zyori is finally gone Lumi is more or less all that's keeping us from Dota caster utopia. There are a ton of casters out there that aren't "good" but almost all of them have a lot of heart and I can see doing good things in the future. Lumi has been doing this way too long to be as soul sucking a presence in a Dota game as he is.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
LGD's draft feels....weird.

Dunno if they have enough protection for TB unless he gets pretty far ahead.

edit: And then first blooded lol

edit2: and another one lol

M.D

I like how battlefury was considered not viable/necessary for juggernaut for the longest time then one player starts building it and now every pro does it

Same thing happens everytime with casters bullshiting about how hero X is not is not viable and is not in the meta right now then some team picks it and everyone follows

I like how battlefury was considered not viable/necessary for juggernaut for the longest time then one player starts building it and now every pro does it

Same thing happens everytime with casters bullshiting about how hero X is not is not viable and is not in the meta right now then some team picks it and everyone follows

wait, you're telling me people don't know what they're talking about?

My boi Arteezy finally showin up. He's been quiet lately. Hope EG maintains this form and keeps improving.

Sincerely, biggest RTZ fangay. rtzSmooth

gai_shain

well yeah because MoM was just better when he was picked alot before

M.D

well yeah because MoM was just better when he was picked alot before

MoM got the movement speed nerf in 6.84 which is also the patch that saw battlefury buffed, yet players were still building MoM/not building battlefury consistently months after that point, where as now every game there's a battlefury

It's not like jugg stopped being a popular pick either during that entire time

Players and teams definitely have a tendency to follow item builds or hero picks with no real reasoning behind them other than "These guys did it" and it creates a wave that affects the entire scene until everyone's doing it

gai_shain

MoM got the movement speed nerf in 6.84 which is also the patch that saw battlefury buffed, yet players were still building MoM/not building battlefury consistently months after that point, where as now every game there's a battlefury

It's not like jugg stopped being a popular pick either during that entire time

Players and teams definitely have a tendency to follow item builds or hero picks with no real reasoning behind them other than "These guys did it" and it creates a wave that affects the entire scene until everyone's doing it

while I somewhat agree getting bfury on jugg isnt just following without reason, it is just a good item on him that helps him farm a lot faster and gives him good damage. Also clearly someone will pick jugg first once a new patch hits and do his thing and depending on how succesfull it was people will look at it and think about why it was good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
CS is such a shitty spectator esport. All the flicking back and forth between players first person perspectives and not having enough broad, overhead awareness aside from the tiny minimap makes it such an ADD pain in the ass to try and follow. No thanks.

CS is such a shitty spectator esport. All the flicking back and forth between players first person perspectives and not having enough broad, overhead awareness aside from the tiny minimap makes it such an ADD pain in the ass to try and follow. No thanks.

Agree with this. No fun watching that at all. I assume people who spectate CSGO on a regular basis and know little of Dota would think the same about Dota 2 though.

J2d

I thought this tournament was trash, best of ones suck, fuck the 200 decibel ad that plays every time I open the chanel and there's barely any games on anyway.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

Can't believe I'm gonna agree with Imp but yeah, same goes for dota if you don't know the game well. My friends that have watched but don't play have told me teamfights just look like a bunch of random animations and the rest of the game is a snorefest. Only EVO brings the hype even outsiders can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom