• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weaver pick was so obvious if you watched Bulldong Stream recently. He is VERY good in pubs with it and it secured him his 7.3k MMR. Wonder how it will fare competetive.

DansGame.png

Anno

Between that and their game 2 comeback yesterday I'm really impressed with Alliance. Takes some guts to pull those out when most doubt you.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alliance is literally the GOAT to ever play this game.

Bulldog has now 4 heroes where he is one of the best in the world on:
NP, Druid, Broodmama and Weaver (he trained him so much in pubs)

And still has some "good" heroes like Clock, Beastmaster, etc.

I don't think you can ban him out that easy anymore.

Randdalf

I fear for his enemies' towers when he starts to play Lycan

aeolist

Banned

he's really good with batrider too

Demoli

He's played it a couple times with no success in the past, for some reason Alliance can't seem to make Lycan work even though it should fit into their playstyle. Maybe it's just that Loda and Bulldog don't like the hero.

Iirc Alliance never did deathball or super hard push that often, or that successfully, which is what Lycan excels at.

They usually went timing pushes, teamfight or split push.

G.ZZZ

I think people just seriously underestimate the amount of specialization those players have in their heroes. It's not like fighting games where you main only one hero, but there's easily a 500-600 MMR difference between always picking your best heroes and picking ones you're a bit less familiar with. Which is huge. Alliance main heroes and strats getting nerfed after TI3 made the team easily not even top 16 in the world after being uncontested T1. Now that their heroes and strats are good again, they may be again T8.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Liquid draft is already the most cancerous draft I've ever seen in the history of pro Dota and they still have 2 heroes to pick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom