• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarden24

So, its an action RPG with all action and very little RPGing

Ive never played Monster Hunter so I have to ask, Is it more like Shadow of Mordor where you are going from area to area killing dudes 24/7?

Combat is fun, you have quite a lot of customization with how you build your character and your pawn, lots of unique monsters, story goes pretty crazy in the end.

it can get a bit repetitive, the writing isn't very good, there are very few choices to make.

all in all i enjoyed it a lot back in the day.

kZ2pQEf.png

What a visionary

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hope Korea stays in League.

Icefrog just needs to avoid making waifus.
League should always be praised for saving DOTA 2 from Korean domination

League died so NA could finally win a moba championship

Biblethump

So, its an action RPG with all action and very little RPGing

Ive never played Monster Hunter so I have to ask, Is it more like Shadow of Mordor where you are going from area to area killing dudes 24/7?

I find its RPG content pretty substantial. It's definitely an RPG in my book and is has some of the best combat I've seen in the genre. Really enjoying the game at the moment. Its gameplay is like twice as good as Witcher 3's which I straight up quit because it plays like dogshit.

satch & supes keep bullying me to play dragons flawedma on pc but idk if I wanna

I do want a good action rpg though. or turn/grid-based.

was the sequel to that indie wizardry-like any good?

kionedrik

I do want a good action rpg though. or turn/grid-based.

was the sequel to that indie wizardry-like any good?

grimrock? never played the sequel but it had a good reception. the first one was great although it isn't turn based.

darkest dungeon full release is planned for tomorrow, can't wait for this personally!

other than that there's bastion and transistor, if you want a more action packed rpg with some tactics, paper sorcerer and M&M X Legacy, if you want some wizardry-like stuff. you may also consider dark messiah of might and magic, which is a cult classic.

grimrock? never played the sequel but it had a good reception. the first one was great although it isn't turn based.

darkest dungeon full release is planned for tomorrow, can't wait for this personally!

other than that there's bastion and transistor, if you want a more action packed rpg with some tactics, paper sorcerer and M&M X Legacy, if you want some wizardry-like stuff. you may also consider dark messiah of might and magic, which is a cult classic.

yeah grimrock, I played it for like 10 minutes but didn't have time and left it, maybe I should go back.

this darkest dungeon thing, was it a flash game on some site a while back? Looking at gameplay I'm sure I've played it before... cute artstyle though maybe I'll indulge at some point

I fucking hated bastion except for the art and music so I was hesitant to pull the trigger on transistor but it's been super cheap lately so I'll pick it up in a future sale, probably

bless for the recommendations (kiss)

I want an RPG that plays like a combination of Visage and Yellow Viper but has the disgusting OP garbage mess slayage of Encan'tress and Allahder Titan, basically. The Etrian Godysseys came close.

Pyrion somehow ended up with 5500+ HP on Pudge and said he felt like the Michael Jordan of fat people.

Is Jordan still GOAT or did LeBron overtake him?

Beardz

Oracle is so good
Free 3-4k mmr support

I've been saying this, Oracle is so fucking good, being chased by someone like PA without BKB is funny as fuck, she just bump you like a moron.

Oracle works with any lineup (with and against), magic or physical... he is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom