• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

if two randos picked Necro and Silencer and were fighting for CS in lane I would suggest the Silencer yield.

that would be still be an awful lane imo

if two randos picked Necro and Silencer and were fighting for CS in lane I would suggest the Silencer yield.

that would be still be an awful lane imo

that's a pretty fucking strong lane
good sustain from necro, insane harass just from glaives and degen aura

elyetis

edit : nah, not necro
I'lm not saying it's the right choice to make, or advising it. But it most definitely worked for me more often than not at 3400-3800 mmr ( but you can argue that at this mmr pretty much everything can work.. which is probably true I guess ).
1453219255-necro.jpg
( I guess I wasn't support in a few of them but I'm pretty sure I was support in 90% of them )

My last necro match was at the 5 position in a trilane (not my idea- but hey I'm a team player so I made the best of it). So painful to play....Without items to make you tanky, people don't think twice to jump on you. I was basically a human creep for 90% of the game. The only benefit was that the other team ignored our carry and just focused picking on me. I guess that's one way to win a game.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Guise I got a PS4. Add pennythoughts for Blood borne shenanigans

Pratfall

played against a zeus, NP, spectre team yesterday. As rubick, I was instagibbed every time their ults were up. IT WAS FUN. I should have rushed glimmer.

Wok

played against a zeus, NP, spectre team yesterday. As rubick, I was instagibbed every time their ults were up. IT WAS FUN. I should have rushed glimmer.

Blademail in foutain. If only it was possible to force them to cast their ults at the right time.

I would love to see some hero with an ultimate spell which would force everyone to cast their ultimate spell, no matter where they are on the map. Press R and every ult is casted for both teams.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Blademail in foutain. If only it was possible to force them to cast their ults at the right time.

I would love to see some hero with an ultimate spell which would force everyone to cast their ultimate spell, no matter where they are on the map. Press R and every ult is casted for both teams.

You would have to put that one like a 5 minute Cooldown, and it would be the most anti-fun thing ever.

t0rment

calm down satan

shira

Tinker, Ahgha Chen, Tiny, Ogre, BB, Techies, PA u w0t m7

I mean half of the ults need a target, what would even happen?

Quesa

Turn it into a reverse buyback -- when used, this ability would immediately make all active ults go into their regular cooldown. They next time they're used, though, their cooldowns are halved.

kiguel182

After playing a bit of Dota 2 and then a bit of LoL I think I want to give Dota 2 another shot.

There's just something about Dota that's more appealing to me, even if the game is more hard.

I don't know for how long I'll stick this time but hey, wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom