• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

I will punch the next fucker who goes boots straight into radiance and doesn't finish the fucking relic before 30 minutes plus dies over a dozen times and contributes zero to teamfights and base defense because what use is an alchemist with phase boots and a stout shield 27 minutes into the game. Congrats on getting radiance literally as our throne falls I hope you are soooooooo proud of your performance. I'm pretty sure the easy ai farms better than you and actually responds to pings.

Please don't punch people.

ksan

holy fuck i hate playing with poor people with an attitude

or actually anyone who doesnt dare to answer how much they earn when having an attitude, im just gonna assume that theyre bad at everything

Shinypogs

I'm fine, was pretty angry but felt it was better to rage pointlessly here. I don't harass people over chat for their performance so I needed to get the frustration out somehow. I just don't get how sometimes people think I will get boots and then " insert expensive item here" is a good idea if it means they struggle up until they get that item and then sometimes even afterward. To be fair I can get all tunnel visioned on things myself sometimes so I guess I understand a little.

In hat news I reached the level where they give you the second treasure and got the morphling set and the rare slardar set as a bonus. I'll probably consume both for an extra level later since I play neither hero and I don't imagine the slardar set will trade well given that it makes him look even worse.

kiguel182

Just had a match where we were totally getting our asses kicked with one lane totally lost and double our kills but we totally totally turned ir around. Well, mostly our carry turned it around. As a newer player it just felt great.

At the start I was getting frustrated since I was being left alone at my lane way too much (as a support) but the end made up for it, felt great.

Also, tried to tip the carry but didn't know how (he didn't have the battlepass that might be a reason).

And completed the first support quest but I'm still level 1. Also couldn't wager because the game kicked me out and the start, no extra battle points for me.

Anyway, had to share 'cause it felt great.

Fuck I just remembered I bought the compendium.

Muh challenges

How realistic is playing with your left hand only

It could possibly also be doable if I had like 10 apm.

ksan

Somehow I am not surprised.

do you really wanna do this?
because from what i know you're an asshole who doesn't care about anyone at all, you just shit over everyone else and you decide to destroy the game, at least i dont give up straight away

seriously, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being
regardless if im a shit talker (which i acknowledge), at least i got some good qualitities, but apparently you push everyone away from you

Hylian7

do you really wanna do this?
because from what i know you're an asshole who doesn't care about anyone at all, you just shit over everyone else and you decide to destroy the game, at least i dont give up straight away

seriously, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being

Pot meet kettle buddy. Shit on poor people for some reason and act like it's perfectly valid. It's funny what you accuse me of, because that's exactly what you did.

ksan

Pot meet kettle buddy. Shit on poor people for some reason and act like it's perfectly valid. It's funny what you accuse me of, because that's exactly what you did.

It's not anything about acting anything.
The funny part is that I'm good at pretty much everything I do, and you're shit at everything you do.
That's why I get to keep my attitude, and why your attitude is pathetic.

kunk-rum.gif

Hylian7

It's not anything about acting anything.
The funny part is that I'm good at pretty much everything I do, and you're shit at everything you do.
That's why I get to keep my attitude, and why you're attitude is pathetic.
ROFL

Couldn't possibly be further from the truth.

Shinypogs

Just had a match where we were totally getting our asses kicked with one lane totally lost and double our kills but we totally totally turned ir around. Well, mostly our carry turned it around. As a newer player it just felt great.

At the start I was getting frustrated since I was being left alone at my lane way too much (as a support) but the end made up for it, felt great.

Also, tried to tip the carry but didn't know how (he didn't have the battlepass that might be a reason).

And completed the first support quest but I'm still level 1. Also couldn't wager because the game kicked me out and the start, no extra battle points for me.

Anyway, had to share 'cause it felt great.

There is definitely something thrilling about seeing your carry actually carry. Especially someone like a Sven who just suddenly jumps in and wipes the enemy team during a teamfight then charges down a lane and wipes out two sets of towers like it's nothing. Epic highground defense wipes into killing the enemy ancient is the best feeling in the world.

I'm glad you're having fun. There's good days and bad days but the good usually outnumber the bad.

~

Oh god new daily hero is clinkz , how does one clinkz properly?

Oh god new daily hero is clinkz , how does one clinkz properly?

Abuse your orb to harass pretty much anyone out of late. I'd build orchid and deso early on. BKB after. Use your mana for pushing towers and getting picks in enemy jungle or vs any solo hero.

Max your orb. I personally take 2 points in invis (1 at level 2-4, another at 7 or so since it's a value point) and max strafe 2nd.

ksan

Throw games and blame the team. Refuse to listen to a call, die, and blame the team for not going to feed with you. You are impossible to play on the same team with.

yes thats why i did a lot better as a cap than you, i mean it would have helped if i rage quit games like you right?

DrPizza

Banned
Fuck I just remembered I bought the compendium.

Muh challenges

How realistic is playing with your left hand only

It could possibly also be doable if I had like 10 apm.

Skeleton King calls.

The link between arm/hand usage (computer use or otherwise) and CTS isn't really conclusive; as such, as long as the pain or numbness are not prohibitive, you may not be making anything any worse by playing Dota.

My mum had the surgery for CTS; it seemed to do the job.

ksan

Really? How about all the times you went "I'm going to go play solo Dota" and disconnected when you were wrong about a play?

Ok, tell me a single time I did that, cause if you look at my match history I dont really play solo q anymore, and I didnt at that time, so I'm just gonna assume that you're a fucking huge piece of shit excuse of a human being who is trying to talk shit about me.
The fact is that you're wrong, I'm right.

Hylian7

Ok, tell me a single time I did that, cause if you look at my match history I dont really play solo q anymore, and I didnt at that time, so I'm just gonna assume that you're a fucking huge piece of shit excuse of a human being who is trying to talk shit about me.
The fact is that you're wrong, I'm right.

How about that time that you were Viper, I was SF, and you wanted to gank a TA mid, Lich was rotating, I said back off, you went in anyway and died and blamed us for not going in, declared it was "solo Dota" time, disconnected from mumble and the game.

But this is a waste of time since you're just to tell lies anyway.

ksan

How about that time that you were Viper, I was SF, and you wanted to gank a TA mid, Lich was rotating, I said back off, you went in anyway and died and blamed us for not going in, declared it was "solo Dota" time, disconnected from mumble and the game.

how about i dont give a shit and you should go fuck urself?

edit: i liked the part where i didnt read the post

Deltoid

Banned
if mods have ignored hylian this long i dunno why they'd care now

sounds like you were the one playing solo if u just ignored the call of your team mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom