• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Azubu stream

ubMCxOY.png

All Bo3

LB Round 2(Elimination)
t1454121600z1.png

EG vs VG
t1454131800z1.png

LGD vs Newbee

WB Final(Loser goes to LB Final, Winner goes to Grand Final)
t1454144400z1.png

Ehome vs OG

LB Round 3(Elimination)
t1454160600z1.png

(winner EG/VG) vs (winner LGD/Newbee)

Lina doesn't seem to have been affected by her nerfs too much.

Getting a great deal of her range/power back via Aether Lens would help though.

I think this is on Ice more than anyone, died way too often before his radiance including that that dumb ass feed after EG rosh, after that they prioritized his farm and Burning couldn't keep up in farm with RTZ.

do you really wanna do this?
because from what i know you're an asshole who doesn't care about anyone at all, you just shit over everyone else and you decide to destroy the game, at least i dont give up straight away

seriously, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being
regardless if im a shit talker (which i acknowledge), at least i got some good qualitities, but apparently you push everyone away from you

I've reported this for hate speech.

Also at the fact you're not remorseful for your slardar performance.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Also mechanical keyboards are a waste of money.

I say this having owned 3, and using Steelseries 6GV2
Maybe dont use blacks

if you can avoid niot caring, more power to you

its like me and audio shit, im glad i dont care. i have to sit herew wasting money on 120/144hz panels already

Are they more enjoyable to use? Absolutely.

Do they improve gaming abilities? Absolutely not.

Don't think it's worth the mark up for a keyboard.

I've only used black and blues.

I'm glad that pro games aren't only long or only short games, there's a lot of variety in the games and the heroes picked right now. That'll probably change at some point but that's when we'll need a patch.

snack

Also mechanical keyboards are a waste of money.

I say this having owned 3, and using Steelseries 6GV2

Just got a ducky legend one with blues, and it is amazing! Worth the money for sure.

Also, I have a quick question dota gaf. Whats the earliest first match that you guys have seen on a person's profile?

iamblades

Are they more enjoyable to use? Absolutely.

Do they improve gaming abilities? Absolutely not.

Don't think it's worth the mark up for a keyboard.

I've only used black and blues.

It's not like mechanical KBs are some super expensive item though.

You can get a good quality mechanical KB online for the price of all but the shittiest membrane keyboards at Best Buy. Even closer if you get a compact or TKL instead of a 104+ key.

Certainly worth the extra $25-50 IMO.

Were Oracle and Abaddon banned this game or something?
Don't think so, the heroes serve different purposes anyway. I'm sure the fact that LC counters zoo strats(Chen, TB, etc) factors into it, also the duel lockdown.

Oh yeah press the attack spirit bear, she actually fit in perfectly this game.

Red UFO

rofl i drop racial slurs and insult poor people for only being able to afford to play free games all the time and this is my most recent report:
12593890_10153900976432744_9064452156699741774_o.jpg

meanwhile my super polite friend who just instantly mutes people when he detects toxicity and doesnt flame back at all is in the top 1% of most reported players

good stuff

rofl i drop racial slurs and insult poor people for only being able to afford to play free games all the time and this is my most recent report:
12593890_10153900976432744_9064452156699741774_o.jpg

meanwhile my super polite friend who just instantly mutes people when he detects toxicity and doesnt flame back at all is in the top 1% of most reported players

good stuff

I'm telling you the report system is fine

Guys remember when valve restricted reports and then said reporting was reduced by x percentage and you guys all started patting yourselves on the back because the community was less toxic than anything out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom