• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

CaO28dFUMAAdvFn.jpg:large

I am never playing The Witness again

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Didn't trump just lose? wtf are you all on about

He came in second, and the Iowa Caucus is a proportional system and not winner take all.

Plus, I don't think the winner of Iowa has won the Republican Nomination for decades. So coming in second is basically actually winning.

Smithy C

First game as Visage to get this stupid 'Aghs under Minute 30' quest. Actually get Aghs in time due to not helping at all with any support items. We're ahead. I think I got lucky.

Our Morphling goes afk at minute 35 and doesn't come back. We lose.

I'm so sad right now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is Arc Warden the most quickly forgotten hero ever added to Dota? Feel like his popularity boomed and busted in a much smaller window than almost ever other hero since I started playing in 2013.

Is Arc Warden the most quickly forgotten hero ever added to Dota? Feel like his popularity boomed and busted in a much smaller window than almost ever other hero since I started playing in 2013.

oracle came and went in roughly the same amount of time until he was added to CM

no big damage nuke and the requirement of a minimal knowledge of micro tanked him tbh

almost all the least-played heroes are micro ones, even if they're laughably minor like Br00 or Allahder Titan.

oracle came and went in roughly the same amount of time until he was added to CM

no big damage nuke and the requirement of a minimal knowledge of micro tanked him tbh

almost all the least-played heroes are micro ones, even if they're laughably minor like Br00 or Allahder Titan.

didn't oracle get nerfed really quickly after he was released? think that's what stunted his popularity, honestly.

didn't oracle get nerfed really quickly after he was released? think that's what stunted his popularity, honestly.

nah, he was added in november 2014, first major patch after that was 6.84 in april 2015 I think?

and I still contend that the intial ult change was a buff.

it's nutso to think that the PA event and snoreacle were so long ago... and pit lord is still m.i.a.

kiguel182

Ugh, just had two frustrating games with people going AFK and/or disconnecting. Waste of two matches and time. It's just no fun, sucks the fun out of the game.

Ugh.

Fevaweva

Just had an Abaddon game where I finally got Aghs for the first time. What a ridiculous fucking item that is on him holy shit, pretty much saved the game for us (not to brag).

Fevaweva

It can be pretty strong yeah
Makes refresher viable on him too I feel

Refresher? I think that might be bit unnecessary. If you don't win or enough of your team escapes the teamfight after the first ult (providing it is correctly timed) I dunno if a second would save your ass. The only time I really see it viable is in ultra late game where the entire team buys back to defend their base.

enigma going midas blink
"omg this morphling with his item build lmoa"
ok bro
of course I'd get matched with a fucking 4stack. Fucking cancer.

edit : oh even better enigma maxed midnight pulse before malefice, noice

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Drive-by post to confirm that Dota is dead and Saints Row 4 is infinitely better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom