• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

how do you pronounce "Suriel"?

Lion is pretty simple and has an interesting kit with lots of disable.

witch doctor

Yeah, Witch Doctor is good. A few others as well.

Vengeful Spirit - Single target stun, point and click, simple.
Ogre Magi - Another single target stun, point and click. Can have two of them with Aghs.
Tidehunter - Large AoE ultimate stun
Sven - AoE stun
Lion - Line stun, I don't know if hexes count for that objective, but he has one of those too.
Shadow Shaman - Has a single target channeled stun, also has a hex if those count
Lina - AoE stun

Thanks! Will check some of these.

1454535020-nicestack.png

who needs solo queue right, playing solo is T O X I C right, better have the power of teammates you know
0 TD on the whole fucking team, no tower taken

1454535064-reports.png

this doesn't look right

Epix

Ogre Magi - Another single target stun, point and click. Can have two of them with Aghs.
Sven - AoE stun
Lion - Line stun, I don't know if hexes count for that objective, but he has one of those too.
Shadow Shaman - Has a single target channeled stun, also has a hex if those count
Lina - AoE stun

While not exactly new player friendly, I did it with Enigma. Single target spammable stun, as well as an 4s AOE stun.

kiguel182

Played as Lion and found it pretty fun. Did the quest but we lost so, no points for me. So close to completing the weekly stuff and so far.

It was an hour match and I felt we could've pulled it if we had just worked a little better. Oh well. Unless I can get a victory tomorrow I think I'm going to come up short this week.

jug dies twice with aegis, twice
"I WAS BUYING YOU TIME"
what you ran solo in there you fucking fuck

also fuck mana leak, cancer spell, esp as weaver

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Sven - AoE stun
Lina - AoE stun

Hex actually counts for the stun time, which is a bit odd IMO.

Shinypogs

playing AA feels pretty much like this:
* attempt to aim ult
* spam spells in fights and pretend I am helping
*die
*get kills anyways because of ult

AA's a fun enough hero but I really feel like I'm rarely actually doing anything substantial with anything but his ult. I did have a good game on him earlier when I had a ck on my team though, nothing like watching the enemy try to get out of the cold feet zone only to get ck stunned or rifted back into it.

Chris R

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2015621995, more or less. dragon lance, aghs and maelstrom by about 22 or 23 minutes. then get rich. no points in q.

You should make an in-game guide, I tried to remember your build when I picked DR last time. Did HoD instead of Lance, still got rich and rolled to an easy win, even with maxing Q first.

edit: lol, 0-20 lion, 1-14 invoker (null -> phase -> radience + ghost walk is NOT a great build bud), even our great riki couldn't carry that :( and playing necro against venge suuuuucks so much getting swapped out 24/7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2126373830

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If anybody needs me I'll be over here being a model member of the Dota 2 community.

FQusNDJ.png

Hylian7

So even after a billion nerfs Earth Spirit is somehow still a broken piece of shit, amazing.

I didn't think he would still be that broken, but surprisingly he is. I guess that's the effect of not being in CM for those years. The pros are barely touching it, and if they are, it's just got high level pubs. Even then, you weren't seeing many pros play it until it got in CM.

Curious how they will nerf him. He's always been my go-to offlane ever since 6.80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom