• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

fffffffffff

I gotta do that soon. I started 3D Dot Heroes last night, 'cause I never played it. That's FROM Software, so it's basically the same, right??

Is it even a good game.

Damn now I just wanna play Bloodborne.

Damn.

3D Dot Heroes is pretty good, but more like Top-Down Zelda than Souls. Actually it is only like Top-Down Zelda games and nothing like Souls ;)
One of my favorite FROM games that isn't Souls is series most people haven't heard of: Lost Kingdoms and Lost Kingdoms II. Both games are really underrated.

So, despite training and playing him against bots relatively successfully, I just couldn't play well with Invoker getting this damn kill one top, mid and botlane achievement. Took me 11 games to get there. I even 'only' lost 6 out of these, but 4 were such hard stomps that the game was over before I could score a kill in each lane. Pretty much every single game was god awful actually. 7 or so must have had an early abandon at least or someone feeding purposely. Somehow I finally won in this match with 16-0-16. Was scared I'd fuck it up anyways until we took the second lane of rax.

There's just something about Invoker that makes it hard for me to play him well later on. Even though I theoretically know his spell combos perfectly well by now I still panic mess it up all the time or I brainfart and forget what to do anyways. He's actually really fun to play when it all works out but man, I wonder if I ever get there. For the foreseeable future I don't want to touch this hero again. :|

Felt bad enough insta-locking him for 10 matches in a row. The two matches before that people insta-locked him earlier...

Now then, onto killing 3 more couriers and disrupting 5 channeling abilities and I've got all the quests entirely covered.

TUSR

Banned
birthright has grinding opportunities though, similar to awakening.

if you want to level up in conquest, you have to save the child recruitment battles for when you need to grind some exp since they scale with your level.

Artanisix

jYg9Ush.png

smash players smh

Shinypogs

Deal 15000 or more physical damage to enemy heroes.

How hard would it be to do this with witch doctors ult? Yes it's the carry path and yes I should play a carry but I'd rather just spam witch doctor if it's possible.

Quesa

How hard would it be to do this with witch doctors ult? Yes it's the carry path and yes I should play a carry but I'd rather just spam witch doctor if it's possible.

I would say it's a tossup depending on your lineup, but I imagine it's going to be very frustrating for you if you get the wrong kind. I think Bristleback would be better and more fun honestly.

Shinypogs

I would say it's a tossup depending on your lineup, but I imagine it's going to be very frustrating for you if you get the wrong kind. I think Bristleback would be better and more fun honestly.

I enjoy playing Bristle so I can definitely do that instead, ty for the alternate suggestion.

pretty easy I think, but you need to have a great game and depending on your skill level it might not be that easy
ember is easy for this one too, if sleight counts though (since cleave is sorta pure I don't know)

Kade

If you have a Vita or PS4, check out Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. It's really good.

EDIT: Got my EVO flight/hotel booked :D

Red UFO

So remember how I said about how I act like a shitter in games and get zero reports? Meanwhile my friend who just mutes and doesn't act toxic at all got over 10?

I tried just muting and not saying anything in my previous 10 games, number of reports spiked up to 6. Reports are literally just used by frustrated idiots as a method to take out their anger when they can't have a keyboard fight with you.

So remember how I said about how I act like a shitter in games and get zero reports? Meanwhile my friend who just mutes and doesn't act toxic at all got over 10?

I tried just muting and not saying anything in my previous 10 games, number of reports spiked up to 6. Reports are literally just used by frustrated idiots as a method to take out their anger when they can't have a keyboard fight with you.

no the system is flawless and the only constant is you

rhasta getting aghs over blink
beastmaster getting aghs over blink

Chris R

I was 100% positive in game and waited until I was safely on NeoGAF to flame the 0-20 lion and 1-14 invoker from my game last night. Didn't even report them in game, because lion was just bad, not actually intentionally feeding, same for invoker. Better not get a report from either of those people.

Zeknurn

This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom