• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

lol one of my weekly challenges is to do 50k damage to enemy heroes, not 5k not 15k but 50k , why doesn't valve love me? I know it can be done across multiple games hence the weekly thing but still that is a lot of damage :(

So all of the Path of the Blossom challenges are over multiple games, right? I got the debuff one in one game with OoV PA (and got carried admittedly).

bbd23

lol one of my weekly challenges is to do 50k damage to enemy heroes, not 5k not 15k but 50k , why doesn't valve love me? I know it can be done across multiple games hence the weekly thing but still that is a lot of damage :(

got that one too.

fuck dota honestly.

Pratfall

play Zeus. you will have it done in 2 games.

What the fuck, the world is already ended when i have a new weekly challenge.
JEs5Nf5.png

Thankfully they made the sets from the Majors available on the market (the winter Major in a reasonably short amount of time even if nearly all of them suck) so they seem to have learnt their lesson.

I'm going to be hopeful. I hang around Goons on IRC all the time, I'm tired of Dota-related cynicism.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I still have not played that much of it, but I think I might be coming around on Overwatch. I still wish it was structured more like a MOBA rather than TF2, but most of the heroes I've tried so far have been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom