• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

He doesn't know. If his laptop is disrupting the network (almost 100% positive it is) by making Dota unplayable, as well as causing other roommates Netflix to stop playing by saturating the bandwidth it's going on the shit list.

I'm going to offer to clean his laptop to try to remove whatever rootkit/torrent virus he has on it now, but in the meantime QoS on the Laptop's MAC Address is the easiest solution.

fair enough, i guess

good luck though, shitty internet in combination with 2 or more bandwith hungry users under the same roof is never fun

Man, landing the Nyx stun sometimes feels impossible. 0.4cast time, rather bad range and no unit targeting really suck. Inferior to Lion in all regards except 0.2s longer stun duration.

Not that it isn't balanced around the hero but you just feel so damn foolish missing that shit sometimes.

Man, landing the Nyx stun sometimes feels impossible. 0.4cast time, rather bad range and no unit targeting really suck. Inferior to Lion in all regards except 0.2s longer stun duration.

Not that it isn't balanced around the hero but you just feel so damn foolish missing that shit sometimes.

get a blink
One thing about lion's stun is that it goes where you aim, it doesn't travel full distance all the time which is fucking annoying, at least you don't have this with nyx's

kuro dueling with 15% hp when the enemy team has an exort invoker
QbadP.png

The worst in Dota gotta be 3-4 man stacks that, despite being in a fucking party, cannot be bothered to support at all. Of course that's on top of not even attempting to communicate. This time I got the pleasure with a 3 man Russian stack and the jungle enigma, who's apparently 5.8k, wouldn't bother ganking, buy any support items and not even upgrade the courier when that's about to be killed and I'm pining that I'm at 180gold (still bootless, too) whereas he's hording ~1.3k gold, which he then spends on midas.

5.8k, 3 man party and yet you feel like you're stuck in a 2k game.

Empire should be happy they got Bat. Because even if they're far ahead, without picking off 1-2 heroes prior they cannot possible push highground against that lineup other than lassoing someone out. Zeus and Kotl with lens, NS for vision and throw in a pugna ward and you aren't getting up there.

Finally done with this.

Cancelling 5 channeling abilities was the fricking worst in addition to getting kills top,mid and bot as an Invoker. Turned out that hexing someone who's channeling doesn't count. So, as I was mostly trying to get this with Lion and at first wasn't sure if I was actually successfully interrupting the channeling with hex or not, that sucked. There aren't too many heroes with channeling abilities to begin with and dunno, I just had bad luck in general with this one.

Finally done with this.

Cancelling 5 channeling abilities was the fricking worst in addition to getting kills top,mid and bot as an Invoker. Turned out that hexing someone who's channeling doesn't count. So, as I was mostly trying to get this with Lion and at first wasn't sure if I was actually successfully interrupting the channeling with hex or not, that sucked. There aren't too many heroes with channeling abilities to begin with and dunno, I just had bad luck in general with this one.

jesus

so what level is your battle pass at after all this?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where's Thor's number? I wonder if his or Loki's is lower.

I have never encountered a human being as fundamentally toxic, as rotten to the core, as systematically and methodically evil as toobare

will post evidence when I get home from work.

Pratfall

lol, was 87 of 90 seconds of disable for the quest as SB as my team was killing their ancient. I bought back, charged their fountain, as the ancient fell and the score screen came up, it said I got my last 3 seconds of disable, gave me the 250 BP but didn't actually credit me for finishing the quest in my compendium.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom