• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

So from the workshop:

This is the new bear in the new LD set:

G9NYcOt.gif

Bear form:

invoker-romance.gif

Shinypogs

I like the venomancer set but of course I got TA and Sven instead. I'm almost afraid of what the last chest is going to contain, I'd like to think they saved the best for last but I'm not so sure.

RS4-

rip, sven set, fuck off.

Servers can also fuck off. Complete daily hero and quest. Only get daily hero completion, but no 100 pts for that. No 50 pts from tips, no quest coins.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Vote for it today, forget it about it for the next year.

Cry when it shows up for New Bloom 2017 as a Very Rare drop.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm really bad at ES now, just airballing all the time and messing up combos.

disapprove.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I actually don't remember the last time I won a game of Dota. At least, I think I've won a game of Dota. There had to have been at least one, right? I don't think I would have continued playing all these years had I not won at least a single game... I wish I could remember that game. It eludes my memory.

Chris R

And forget what I said about winning one game a day, even that is no possible any longer

edit: my carries farm like 1k, theirs farm like 3.5k

smurfs or I just get teamed with shit, IDK

Fucking nazis who sit in the aisle seat when there's a window seat available
Like just burn in hell

I actually don't remember the last time I won a game of Dota. At least, I think I've won a game of Dota. There had to have been at least one, right? I don't think I would have continued playing all these years had I not won at least a single game... I wish I could remember that game. It eludes my memory.
Secret feel the same as you

Atlantis

I finished 75% of the tower damage New Bloom quest in one match and I've won four matches since then and haven't finished it.

I guess when your fave is a 400 range support, that's what happens.

Dreavus

wl3srvo.png

#notgambling
#ezultrarares

The odds improve, but does it say by how much? Valve saying "they improve" is tantamount to telling me nothing, especially when the chance is so low to begin with!

I suppose being able to make an informed decision is not part of the deal when it comes to hats.

I remember throwing a fit about the amount of Sven shit over a year ago, it's only gotten worse. If Valve would cone out and say "okay these heroes have enough sets we will not approve any of them anymore" I'm sure this problem would be rectified but instead they just pile on by giving heroes like Axe a billion immortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom