• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Kanye's last album was trash, I guess it's good that he mixes things up. I'd still rather he just produce an album and get competent rappers to put the vocals on them.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Kanye's last album was trash, I guess it's good that he mixes things up. I'd still rather he just produce an album and get competent rappers to put the vocals on them.

Have you heard the best Kanye West album?

eYGdayR.jpg

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
four moar days. of course i get a 3 day weekend and then a 4 day weekend following and THEN sfv releases

I think I'm going to play some dota today

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Scythe has the same problem as Duel except Scythe is a lot better when it works.

It's too oppressive to be made reliable though. Remember when Necro was briefly meta? Good luck respawning in the early game.

Roll sadist into Hearstopper Aura and give him something else for clashing.

Reapers scythe pure damage please

Or at least make it so enemy heroes can't use spells on a hero that is currently being reaper scythed

Pure damage means there's no counterplay, which isn't great, everything should be able to get countered. Although it is way too easy to counter it right now I'll agree. I agree with Haly, give it the DP/LD treatment and give him another active.

I feel like the last time people lost their shit over the leadup to an album this hard was when The King of Limbs came out.

You couldn't go five minutes without someone bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom