• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

cris7198

CaL1z2hUAAAXpn_.jpg:large

I wish this was the reward for the ember quest :c

Chris R

I actually won a game.

I should probably just quit now

edit: and I went not terrible mid against someone with 1k more MMR than me lol

Chris R

our silencer helped me mid against invoker
he literally just right clicked him until he died

Bara was feeding, then just disappeared into their jungle, we lost every T1/T2 tower, and LS had a Midas and nothing else.

Then our Jakiro got a Radience, I grabed blink/bkb on DK and LS/Riki build up and we rolled their terrible alch and good drow. Alch was seriously the worst alch I've seen since the changes a few patches back (midas and phase, wtf)

edit: Who should I use for the 250 debuff quest?

Bara was feeding, then just disappeared into their jungle, we lost every T1/T2 tower, and LS had a Midas and nothing else.

Then our Jakiro got a Radience, I grabed blink/bkb on DK and LS/Riki build up and we rolled their terrible alch and good drow. Alch was seriously the worst alch I've seen since the changes a few patches back (midas and phase, wtf)

edit: Who should I use for the 250 debuff quest?

jakiro radiance
wut

slark pounce works
i did it with PA oov

bulba plz

Russ T

Banned
Knocked out the entire searing chains quest in one game, on my first try with Ember.

Get on my level. I'm like 1k or whatever, so it shouldn't be hard.

fr0st

Banned
For the 250 sec debuff quest I used slardar. Stun and slow count as debuff and his ult is spammable and last a long time too. I finished it in 1 game.

Wish you could reroll quest heroes, picking Jakiro is bad enough, let alone getting aghs before 40.

junkiro is great this patch, just get aether, stay wayyy back, and you're set (euls if you play that way)

and thankfully xhey're easy to farm with given the low cooldowns of q/e

aghs before 40 is nothing if there's another support to share the ward burden and you can sneak into the jungle to stack some camps for yourself

Hylian7

for dual breath and ice path range?

is it that good?
Does that even work on dual breath?

For the 250 sec debuff quest I used slardar. Stun and slow count as debuff and his ult is spammable and last a long time too. I finished it in 1 game.
I did mine with Spectre (got Radiance) and it was pretty easy. Theoretically, Necrophos should be easy mode, but I tried it with him once and lost, and for some reason it was only counting some of the time I was in aura range of enemy heroes. That was a week or two ago though, so it may have been fixed by now.

GorillaJu

god damn doing the ember quest is a pain in the ass for someone who never ever plays ember

got it done though, and now I think I like this hero T_T

I'd still rather get euls before for the setup, MS and mana regen

also why is my red starter deck filled with cards that destroy artifacts when there's absolutely 0 fucking artifact in the game, haven't seen one yet

kiguel182

This Battle Pass was a great way to get into the game. It's the perfect "carrot on the stick" that makes me keep playing even when I'm on a bad streak.

It also makes winning that much better, and losing that much worse.

Also, since returning to the game (I had like 20 hours) I put an adicional 30 hours into it. It's safe to say Dota 2 finally clicked with me. It's too good.

manfestival

feels like it has been forever since I last paid attention to the competitive scene. I tune back in and see that alliance is actually back and its the old squad and they get destroyed by vega. it seems like nothing can go in the favor of alliance

aeolist

Banned
and then there is that. should probably go on liquipedia and read up on the scene and catch up where I was last

they got trashed in the frankfurt major then picked up egm again and won WCA and starladder/i-league

eg still can't get another gold

secret is complete garbage now

that's about it really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom