• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA event taught us how to all come together to get sets, and make sure the enemy team doesn't get them when they win.

I remember it when techies was the target and the game was over but no matter how hard you try, there's only so much you can do diving an insanely mined fountain in an attempt to kill the techies (or other ally).

shira

tell me he dun' goof'd and will be banned from next tournaments

All that guy has to do is suck up to the right twitch execs and he can be the next Angry Videogame Nerd.

avgn_spit180ur4.gif

G.ZZZ

I got disconnected with my opponent on 0 hp i want refund!!

EDIT: i got my win?!?!!? This is already so much better than MTGO lmao.

pompidu

Love this game. Our CM maxes arcane aura first and our sladar puts one point into sprint. Game was over before 20 mins. Guess who fed like crazy.

I have a feeling ability draft is included in hidden mmr, which completely fucked who I should be skilled with.
Going back to all pick has been a nightmare.

I need a list of prominent Dota streamers and their music (apart from whatever the fuck RTZ plays and Draskyl's classic rock/alt rock/classic hip-hop & rap)

I kinda wish for animated avatars if only to rock this

hdXtlU8.gif

The superstar saga battle music actually played at some point, still need to finish the game. It's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom