• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ T

Banned
https://imgur.com/gallery/GG0XmQ1
edit -NSFW? IDK

This egghair girl anime is so fucked up, why is her oni-chan brushing her teeth

surprise.gif
facepalm.gif

lol

manfestival

they got trashed in the frankfurt major then picked up egm again and won WCA and starladder/i-league

eg still can't get another gold

secret is complete garbage now

that's about it really

so basically secret picked up EE and became garbage? You dont know how much this makes me smile.

aeolist

Banned
so basically secret picked up EE and became garbage? You dont know how much this makes me smile.

they did really well at the frankfurt major and have completely fallen apart since then

weirdly enough ee has been playing well and it's w33/misery who have been getting crushed

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Because it is an AOE spell, whether it has a further range on its AOE. Normally it has a further cast range, but that isn't really applicable there.

I forgot how things like that worked with Aether Lens.

dual breath has both (ground target and unit target)

and aether lense works on spells like fissure, power shot, and meat hook too

gai_shain

Because it is an AOE spell, whether it has a further range on its AOE. Normally it has a further cast range, but that isn't really applicable there.

I forgot how things like that worked with Aether Lens.

Fissure is also an aoe spell how does it work? Venos gale is also aoe, neither one of those gets thicker they just get more range, why should it be different for dual breath

Fissure is also an aoe spell how does it work? Venos gale is also aoe, neither one of those gets thicker they just get more range, why should it be different for dual breath

I think the logic is that it's a cone shaped aoe so the question then becomes does the cone keep getting wider when it reaches the range bonus or does it just get longer and not wider, I don't know if dual breath is cone shaped though.

How does lens work with QoP ult? That's a cone right.

I think the logic is that it's a cone shaped aoe so the question then becomes does the cone keep getting wider when it reaches the range bonus or does it just get longer and not wider, I don't know if dual breath is cone shaped though.

How does lens work with QoP ult? That's a cone right.

Apparently that does work but it is not actually a cone.

And seems it does not works for Illuminate. DOTA just doesn't give a fuck.

Hylian7

?

i don't understand the question

how wouldn't it work with that
Just like it doesn't work with other AoE spells like that? It's not like you are putting something at a range, you just click on a direction and it fires. It isn't in a straight line like Pudge Hook or Veno Gale. Does it work with that somehow?

Russ T

Banned
Yeah, but it feels better than most keyboards when it comes to hitting the actual buttons.

Damn I've been thinking about buying something like that specifically for Amplitude.

That R2 button has way too much travel time, and I don't really like using the face buttons for Amplitude.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I tested it and it looks like Dual Breath is a line, not a cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom