• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

they got trashed in the frankfurt major then picked up egm again and won WCA and starladder/i-league

eg still can't get another gold

secret is complete garbage now

that's about it really

I'm really looking forward to the major to figure out who's actually good. VP look like crap, CDEC fell off, OG look like they got exposed, Liquid might be good or they might have just been playing tier 2 teams

aeolist

Banned
I'm really looking forward to the major to figure out who's actually good. VP look like crap, CDEC fell off, OG look like they got exposed, Liquid might be good or they might have just been playing tier 2 teams

og still looks good, they finished third at SL

shira

K5ek4M0.jpg

complexity #1 - go Jeyo!

Acinixys

Pretty sure this thread if going to get nuked soon

Way to much weird borderline anime garbage posts

You guys might as well start using cropped henti avatars so it can happen sooner

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
what does someone say after an LD says he's going no-bear strat, loses lane horrifically, and claims it worked with support invoker.

I just....wat.

lol.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anything remarkable to say about this patch? I've read patch notes but I'm curious as to what's actually changed in yolo q

shira

bsj 12:22 gg wtf

edit: Deadpool was really good. Probably need to wait for DP2 for another good Superhero movie

I read Deadpool once like 10 years ago and it was garbage.
I get it's anti-anti hero, but that's like one step away from those shitty poke-fun movies.
9yIJkTI.jpg

I'm looking forward to dr strange, hope it delivers
Civil war/bvs/suicide squad I don't expect anything much, they all feel off

Zeus is hilarious

Since people were talking about non-hearthstone f2p cardgames, maybe take a look at the Duelyst beta? I started playing it today and it's pretty neat. It's basically Hearthstone + Advance Wars, with some really nice and colorful art:

Note, when I say it's like Hearthstone, I mean that lifts elements wholesale. Players gain one mana each turn to spend on increasingly powerful units and spells, some of which have rush (charge), celerity (windfury), dying wish (deathrattle) and so on. You get exp for whatever class you play as which unlocks more basic cards of that set, and you gain gold from daily challenges that you can spend on packs of 5 cards with one guaranteed rare, or on a gauntlet (arena) run.

It's not being very subtle about it. Still, I'm having fun.

Hylian7

Only one hero desperately needs a nerf right now and that's Invoker.
I dunno about desperately, but he definitely needs something.

Other than Invoker, there are some heroes that are frustrating to play against for me personally (I'm looking at you Alchemist), but the only other 2 that probably need a least a small nerf are Earth Spirit (although he may be fine now) and Lone Druid (mainly Savage Roar, even after the nerf it might still be too strong).

I think Savage Roar might have to be changed to make them run the opposite direction they are facing rather than toward fountain, although that may be more of a buff as that is pretty abusable. Right now, you can do some really good stuff with making them go toward fountain. Maybe make the mana cost from both the bear and hero?

Quesa

Does every split arrow caused by Drow's aghs have a seperate chance to bash? I feel like at some point they're going to buff drow enough that it'll be an issue if that's the case. Mkb on the hero is a beastly item.

Also, I would like Random to be added as separate character portrait, so you can indicate you're going to random.

Qvoth

probably one of the highest mmr pub games ever is happening right now?
ppd rtc fear yawar hfn(who?) vs ee universe bulba sumail moo

GorillaJu

I dunno about desperately, but he definitely needs something.

Other than Invoker, there are some heroes that are frustrating to play against for me personally (I'm looking at you Alchemist), but the only other 2 that probably need a least a small nerf are Earth Spirit (although he may be fine now) and Lone Druid (mainly Savage Roar, even after the nerf it might still be too strong).

I think Savage Roar might have to be changed to make them run the opposite direction they are facing rather than toward fountain, although that may be more of a buff as that is pretty abusable. Right now, you can do some really good stuff with making them go toward fountain. Maybe make the mana cost from both the bear and hero?

There are strong heroes in the game but only Invoker is total, complete bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom