• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinking.gif

inkls

Put points in it after all your other skills are maxed. Will your +2 stats in str/agi/int give you +100 dmg x3? DIDN'T THINK SO

Put points in it after all your other skills are maxed. Will your +2 stats in str/agi/int give you +100 dmg x3? DIDN'T THINK SO

1. You're comparing one points in stats vs 2 points in ult.
2. I don't play ember, but my understanding is that at mid/lategame (where he would be lvl16+), doing a little more nuke damage to enemies isn't really his concern anymore, while stayling alive to spam sleight of fist is.
3. Should you really be aiming more than one remnant at an enemy at that point in the game?

inkls

dont put any points in ulti after 1

Any particular reason? I've looked at the db of different ember players and it seems that whether or not to put a 2nd/3rd point is 50/50

1. You're comparing one points in stats vs 2 points in ult.
2. I don't play ember, but my understanding is that at mid/lategame (where he would be lvl16+), doing a little more nuke damage to enemies isn't really his concern anymore, while stayling alive to spam sleight of fist is.
3. Should you really be aiming more than one remnant at an enemy at that point in the game?

right, for some reason I forgot the scaling.

Bursting enemies with multiple remnants isn't that uncommon.

Low Tier
spending precious remnants for pushing damage is fine, but is a very rare case. extra stats matter a lot more for split pushing, as well as helping mitigate ember's relatively low mana pool. With how ember should be played in the current meta, he almost never uses his remnants for the damage aspect of the spell, so it is better to just get stats.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I waited until the memes died down so I wouldn't have to play along with it, cut me some slack.

Where are you on Macross anyway?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
i like treads atos blink sny

rly i think blinks too good

then u diverge depending on the game

Is blink that much better than Force Staff for OD? Do you use it to pretend you are puck and escape?

Actually that sounds pretty good.

Low Tier
i mean the range of initiation/escape with blink is better, and you can w urself and blink out.

fuck force staff that item is ASS on cores ever since they changed it from quarter+staff

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
fml. I was putting together a plan to get rid of the cross dependencies between the Java Projects at work. It was going to be pretty simple actually, I just need to shift around like 6 classes around and it would work and the build path would make since.

Well the team that did the internationalization decided to make things worse. So now we don't have 3 JARs that are interdependent, we have 4 Jars.

D5jj5Sv.gif

Look at this shit. It went from bad to worse:
D5nIrPO.png
qkacSJD.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got to see the new OD in action. Was really strong, dude wiped the floor with us.

He was also very respectful while doing so but yeah

yarden24

Putting points into your ult as ember past lvl 1 y/n

the only time I ever use the remnant to burst down someone is at low levels when your flame guard can still compensate for your hp and you can play much more aggressively as a result.

later on its purely an escape/chase tool, I say stats over remnant.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i didnt kno about the se so i just bought conquest first then guna dl birthright

yo so we are guna battle in march boys im guna fkn crush u all on fire emblem online especiallyt milkman that kid is fkn done already dumpsterd DFEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom