• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
62645542.jpg

THIS FUCKING ALBUM MAN

ITS SO GOOD

but FADE THO! GOT US LIKE

fjrzHm6.gif

fjrzHm6.gif

Yea man. Rough albums like that I can appreciate, but it's just not something I can do regularly. Too heavy and coarse. But this album? Much lighter on the spirit, more fun, beats you can jam out to.

I'm really, really happy right now.
Sounds good to me.

I don't listen to a great deal of rap or hip-hop but I'm always happy to listen to happy (or at least light-hearted) music. I'll have a listen.

Sounds good to me.

I don't listen to a great deal of rap or hip-hop but I'm always happy to listen to happy (or at least light-hearted) music. I'll have a listen.

I think you'll find a lot to like if you enjoyed College Dropout, Late Registration and/or Graduation.

THIS IS AN ULTRALIGHT BEAM

THIS IS A GOD DREAMMMMMMMMM

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where the fuck I even get the Yeezy from it ain't even on itunes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just listened to the first 5 tracks of TLOP and I can't stop laughing. This is the most unlistenable, schizophrenic, pretentious trash I think I've ever heard. What are you people all on and can I get some?

edit: 10 tracks. Were this on itunes I would have bought it sight unseen just based on this thread and holy shit would I be mad right now.

edit2: Ok, the 2nd half of the album is legitimate. I'm sorry for the hate, but that first half is a fucking debacle. Everything after Waves is pretty alright but 30 Hours (already heard it on Sound Cloud a couple days ago) and No More Parties in LA are probably GOAT-tier.

I might still pick this up but everybody climbing on Ye's dick over this needs to please step back and think about life for a minute.

All of his music is trash, not just this album

No chance. He's a living legend if for nothing else than TCD/LR/MBDTF and his production work. You need to calm down.

Acinixys

I just listened to the first 5 tracks of TLOP and I can't stop laughing. This is the most unlistenable, schizophrenic, pretentious trash I think I've ever heard. What are you people all on and can I get some?

edit: 10 tracks. Were this on itunes I would have bought it sight unseen just based on this thread and holy shit would I be mad right now.

All of his music is trash, not just this album

LiQuid!

Just cause he's slippin doesn't mean he wasn't ever great. It's telling that the best beat on TLOP is a Madlib beat. This whole album feels like it came from a guy who has everything and wants for nothing. He was hungry as fuck on his first two albums and you could tell, they were masterpieces.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
troll is da worst hero

absolutely fkn useless and the most overnerfed hero in dota since morph ti2

liquid lost to DC trying to make troll work in CD, DC ROFL

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it's not that he was overnerfed it's more that his competition and foes have been overbuffed.

it's a combination of both, but i disagree, he was way overnerfed. his competition wasn't rly overbuffed; i like the power level of most cores right now i mean jugg/spectre are arguably the two pub safe laners and they haven't really been touched in a meaningful way for awhile. but sure the introduction of wyvern, new items, and the popularity of defensive supports combined with his very harsh nerfs just completely obliterated the hero.

losing 15 base damage, most of your extra vision, and losing 30% of your ulti duration in one patch is overnerfed. the damage nerf killed his early game, the ulti nerf killed his late game, and the vision was just icing on the cake, significantly weakened his chasing power

hero is complete shit to watch and play, the feeling is unlike any other core right now imo, u just feel (and are) useless from start to finish

I'd like to get a DotaGAF SFV tournament going. Would love 16 people from here to play. Who's interested?

I'd be interested after 2 weeks or so, when I've had some time to learn the game. I didn't play the beta too much and when I did it was just me playing Ryu like it was SF2 :/ Would love to get into this once I've actually gotten used to the systems/picked out a character I like etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom