• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Empire just threw this game vs Mama's Boys to an ursa who skipped bkb for an eary aghs
cBj1LTf.png

Vade

SF is a fucking trash game, when you are done playing baby's first fighting game you can play Virtua Fighter an actual man's game.

SF is a fucking trash game, when you are done playing baby's first fighting game you can play Virtua Fighter an actual man's game.

VF is actually probably the easiest and most accessible fighter right now

it just has a reputation for complexity and inaccessibility because VF players want to look smart

it's the ember spirit of fighting games

Quesa

Quesa asking for a tourney when he gets to play the game before anyone else. I see how it is.

Trust me bro I'm butt at it

And if we get 16 other people, I'll preside without entering. Maybe offer a prize.

So far I have

Sandwich
Milk
Shugg?
Waxin
Print
Pasta?
Powell

Volodja

I'd like to get a DotaGAF SFV tournament going. Would love 16 people from here to play. Who's interested?
I'm ass at fighting games and I don't expect SFV to be any different even when I'll be there day 1, also there may be some substantial ping issues with some other players, but I'd at very least watch.

Quesa

I'm ass at fighting games and I don't expect SFV to be any different even when I'll be there day 1, also there may be some substantial ping issues with some other players, but I'd at very least watch.

Let me know if you decide to enter. The more the merrier!

Volodja

Let me know if you decide to enter. The more the merrier!
If we end up with an healthy split between americans and europeans, I'm in.
That way I won't be the only ping issue.
And to be fair, there's already a few europeans in your previous list.

you can jab out of just about everything you don't understand, you can throw break while you block, most lows are disadvantaged on hit, and like 60% of all interactions in the game use universal mechanics that every character has.

VF players thinking that their game is complicated to learn is so silly, it's like ember spirit players thinking they're master jukers because they remembered what his ult does

Trust me bro I'm butt at it

And if we get 16 other people, I'll preside without entering. Maybe offer a prize.

So far I have

Sandwich
Milk
Shugg?
Waxin
Print
Pasta?
Powell
but what will you play win no Techies in the SF pool tho?

So many about to catch toe tags up in here. I better work on my penmanship; i'mma have a lot of coffins to autograph soon.

CPCunha

PL is the embodiment off all that i hate in this world... Whenever he shows up on the other team i feel like cutting my Ethernet cable with scissors.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
^ much like his sfv skills, they don't exist

procarbine = meek when he touches the sticks

Time to start quote digging here we go.

Also in for sfv

EDIT: Well I was going to drop a bunch of quotes of you calling me shit at d3 and then the screen of my being ahead in GRs but it seems like you beat me in the week since I've stopped playing. GOD. Enjoy your last days, you're going to be like milkman after he challenged me to sf4, he just pretends he didn't get 3-0d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom