• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

dota gaf fire emblem tournament march 18-19

Which one?
CbBiGS2UUAA6jzZ.jpg
CbBiGbOVAAAv9Nv.jpg

Cleavage or Cleavage+Buttocks?

Top 5 "Nerf these heroes Icefrog you idiot" heroes. Go.

OD/Ench/Earth Spirit/DP/maybe Invo but Ghost Walk is fine shut the fuck up Reddit

Not many other heroes need nerfs I feel.

Fucking hell I forgot about LD

Artanisix

OD/Ench/Earth Spirit/DP/maybe Invo but Ghost Walk is fine shut the fuck up Reddit

Invo EArfspirit Lone Doodoo

Invo mostly because I play mid most games and he's a pain in the ass to lane against

Fucking hell I forgot about LD
LD/Ebola/Invoker/Dazzle/DP

Maybe OD and Ench but I'm not convinced about their brokenness(though I've seen some stupid shit).

"i think i hate every person on reddit" -rtz

he should join GAF. he'd like it here. we're reasonable assholes and quite supportive of our own.\\
Invo EArfspirit Lone Doodoo

Invo mostly because I play mid most games and he's a pain in the ass to lane against
maybe instead of nerfing Invo, maybe they just reverse a bit of the nerfs to Lesh/Tinker/Storm

?

not completely but give them a little of their laning strength back.

Hylian7

he should join GAF. he'd like it here. we're reasonable assholes and quite supportive of our own.
maybe instead of nerfing Invo, maybe they just reverse a bit of the nerfs to Lesh/Tinker/Storm

?

not completely but give them a little of their laning strength back.
While that may have happened for Storm and Lesh, Tinker's laning wasn't touched much by the nerf. The only problem is that level 2 March isn't very strong (it barely even gets you CS if you March off the lane for the 2 minute rune). Laser is still a great tool for laning like it always has been.

Honestly Tinker is actually kind of viable now that there are so many item options for him, with the reduced time and mana Rearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom