• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that Smash can be made perfect with a combination of solid fundamentals, enough depth for people to really explore the game and a batshit crazy roster.

Make the mechanics perfect for casual and competitive alike and everything else falls into place.

Hylian7

I'm convinced that Smash can be made perfect with a combination of solid fundamentals, enough depth for people to really explore the game and a batshit crazy roster.

Make the mechanics perfect for casual and competitive alike and everything else falls into place.
Smash 4 did just that. It's deeper than people like to give it credit for.

domstah

Legion Commander. Treads -> Blink -> ???

I'm thinking Deso then MKB or possibly AC. Any suggestions?

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was a DOTA thread?

Red UFO

Question on Arteezys stream: "what if when you took a shit you shot out a heroes ability what ability would you shoot?"

So dotagaf, which ability would you shoot when you take a shit?

Legion Commander. Treads -> Blink -> ???

I'm thinking Deso then MKB or possibly AC. Any suggestions?

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was a DOTA thread?
Blade Mail is good on her. Deso/AC are fine too. Basher -> Abyssal is a better 'stun the other guy' item now that it actually works on her.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
recommend me books on philosophy.

or scifi.

either is fine.

I just discovered amazon has cheap paperbacks.

Not sure if it counts as philosophy but "How To Win Friends & Influence People" is a solid read. Helped me restructure how I approach people on the daily.

Also, if you like Star Wars the Timothy Zahn books are a fun read.

And you didn't recommend it but if you like fantasy then R.A. Salvatore is one of my favorite authors. He's written a lot of novels based off the D&D universe plus Drizzt is the most badass character out of any form of media, ever.

I'd make legion peg me too honestly

2492170-1628590232-c6aR9.gif

Not sure if it counts as philosophy but "How To Win Friends & Influence People" is a solid read. Helped me restructure how I approach people on the daily.

Also, if you like Star Wars the Timothy Zahn books are a fun read.

And you didn't recommend it but if you like fantasy then R.A. Salvatore is one of my favorite authors. He's written a lot of novels based off the D&D universe plus Drizzt is the most badass character out of any form of media, ever.

Yeah I've read most of the novels from salvatore that are widely recommended. The underdark series or whatever it is.

The others I'll look at.

Quick question (amazing how you can't find this stuff once you're actually looking for it)- what are the pull times for the hard camp closest to the lane for both dire and radiant (as offlane and as safelane)? I'm practicing them using the spawn boxes custom game and seem to have trouble getting the pull down.

FACE

Banned
I'd like to get a DotaGAF SFV tournament going. Would love 16 people from here to play. Who's interested?

I'd be willing to get bodied as long as the connections aren't too terrible.

I ACCIDENTALLY MAINED THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME GET OFF ME

This was not in Xrd, was it?

Uh my stick is still broken and it will cost me ~$125 CAD plus shipping to get a new pcb, also my pc is jank and i dont own a ps4. Long story short its a blow up.

If/when you fix your stick I'd like to plays some vsav(and get destroyed) on fightcade someday :)

shira

Quesa

About 14 people now. Nice! FWIW we will probably wait until, say, a couple weeks to hold it. Gives everyone time to learn the game.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Once Overwatch comes out I'm actually never playing Dota again.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fnished Undermeme twice. I'm too bad at SHMUP to attempt the third ending.

Good game over all. Would put behind LiS as GOTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom