• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ISPs in France actually slow down twitch because "muh broadband"
Yep
Doesn't matter anyway since they're garbage ISPs to start with but still

na`vi with the 100% glass cannon draft

we're bumping kanye at work

WE BOUT TO GET THIS PAYPAH!

fjrzHm6.gif

TUSR

Banned
♪ Focus on the tactics ♪

♪ Focus on the enemy ♪

♪ Focus on the battle ♪

♪ In the name of Demacia, I will punish you! ♪

Quesa

For new page: Would like about three more people to join the DotaGAF SFV tournament! We'll be having it a few weeks after launch so everyone can learn the game (hopefully by then there will also be full lobby support). The skill range is pretty wide and it's a cool for fun thing, so don't be afraid to join! I will probably suck terribly!

Acinixys

I'm having a really strange issue with Twitch on my iPad since one of their recent updates. their ads will occasionally not progress and I have tap the screen 40 times to get it to end. It stops every second. It's new and incredibly obnoxious.

On iPad you can switch to chat only mode and then back to regular viewing mode to skip all ads

Unless they patched it out already

i wish valve would upgrade the butterfly icon.
Butterfly_icon.png

Could be a little longer and sword like instead of a chubby looking dagger, but its ok

S&Y, Ather Lens and Dragon Lance all look like hot garbage though

Yeah aether lens looks really off for some reason.

Speaking of aesthetics, please appreciate my tasteful, elegant Juggernaut hats that reflect positively on my person:

An especially impressive achievement in Men's Fashion considering how bad you can make Juggernaut look if you try hard enough. For example, take 2bear:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
what's funny is that when i was in the process of constructing my superior juggernaut i actually scoped out the options that print is using, but i decided against them when i was just overcome by this like intense wave of nausea

G.ZZZ

And people wonder why FE:A sold so much? If men weren't conditioned to not buy them, we'd be buying all the dressing simulators for little girls and compete ruthlessly over how much better my dressed doll look.

gai_shain

welp just had a sven that sold all his items because hes an idiot when he has 1 death and 1 assist

4th one of this type ive had in this year alone on my team, I havent seen a person like this all of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom