• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me

Bought PCI usb card for pc.

Detected in Device Manager, however says this:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

How do I find the thingy it's in conflict with?

"I mean what is the right place? Everyone says "Don't worry about the combos, just the basics." and then every single thing I try is like 3 seconds apart."

I don't know what you mean, what do you mean by "3 seconds apart?" What is 3 seconds apart?

Hylian7

"I mean what is the right place? Everyone says "Don't worry about the combos, just the basics." and then every single thing I try is like 3 seconds apart."

I don't know what you mean, what do you mean by "3 seconds apart?" What is 3 seconds apart?
What I mean is that when I play against someone, their attacks cancel into their next one. For me they don't, and I have trouble figuring out which ones do.

Anyway I will check out the videos Sigis posted momentarily.

Hylian7

jesus fucking christ, can people stop instapicking core roles if they are well below the average mmr

This is kind of a skewed perception, because if you have someone well below average MMR on support, and they are bad at that too, the game can still be ruined. Depending on the hero, sometimes it might be easier to have one of these players on a (simpler) core hero so you can give them pointers throughout the game. I mean stuff like "Go get that farm top", or "stack those camps", etc.

pompidu

Lol. This game.
Nobody wants to support(even if i first pick carry). No lane support and people try 5 man solo. I'm convinced half thw people who play this are drunk half the time.

Also why do people not spam lone druid, 2 hereos for price of one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lol. This game.
Nobody wants to support(even if i first pick carry). No lane support and people try 5 man solo. I'm convinced half thw people who play this are drunk half the time.

Also why do people not spam lone druid, 2 hereos for price of one.

why not meepo, 5 for the price of 1

bbd23

solo supporting is always so cancerous. whenever I need a break from it I just jungle legion commander
dac15_fantastic.gif

gai_shain

This is kind of a skewed perception, because if you have someone well below average MMR on support, and they are bad at that too, the game can still be ruined. Depending on the hero, sometimes it might be easier to have one of these players on a (simpler) core hero so you can give them pointers throughout the game. I mean stuff like "Go get that farm top", or "stack those camps", etc.

Its far easier for me to give pointers to people supporting, "stand back" "ward there" "deward there" etc. Having to play solo support with an ursa in the jungle that refuses to do shit and no one being able to farm properly is just impossible to win. I started the game as oracle with 2 tangos and a clarity vs ld in lane. Obviously I couldnt do shit since the last person had to pick ursa when I was expecting another support.

e: also if there is a 6k player on a carry and you offlane with 4.4k mmr just accept if someone wants to go offlane with you, you wont suddendly outplay that person because you really are 6k and your teammates hold you back.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
ran into a stack that ran a 5 man rosh + deathball strat

they ended the game in 12 mins

turns out they have done that for pages of match history with an impressive win rate. they were on a 20ish game winstreak.

faced them next match and wiped the floor with em, felt good.

Kade

What I mean is that when I play against someone, their attacks cancel into their next one. For me they don't, and I have trouble figuring out which ones do.

Anyway I will check out the videos Sigis posted momentarily.

Don't even worry about combos. Worry about [Mike Ross voice] Fun-da-mentals. You're going to have a miserable time if the first thing you try to learn is combos/linking/etc.

Chris R

Well I did three of the quests for New Bloom :( Oh well.

I'll probably do like 75% of the quests and end up with no unlocks.

edit: Veno off against an ember was kinda fun, since he never grew the balls to charge/kill me so the wards did the heavy lifting

Well I did three of the quests for New Bloom :( Oh well.

I'll probably do like 75% of the quests and end up with no unlocks.

edit: Veno off against an ember was kinda fun, since he never grew the balls to charge/kill me so the wards did the heavy lifting
I honestly stopped caring about the quests. It'd be nice to level up to sell off the stuff I get though.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
ive never seen something so disrespectful and unsportsmanlike from this community than that, it's not funny, it doesnt even make sense, knock it off, that's something I'd expect from LoLbabies

edit: im actually a Navi fan, who hasnt even played yet, this isnt an individual team thing, im pointing it out in general in ANY game, especially when they bring the chat up on the stream, grow up reddit

Hylian7

ive never seen something so disrespectful and unsportsmanlike from this community than that, it's not funny, it doesnt even make sense, knock it off, that's something I'd expect from LoLbabies

edit: im actually a Navi fan, who hasnt even played yet, this isnt an individual team thing, im pointing it out in general in ANY game, especially when they bring the chat up on the stream, grow up reddit

What happened?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
typed in fangays on google, its what came up
I wanted to know the origin

Quesa

b-but fanstraights is just as bad as it demeans an entire set of people based on their sexual preference and thats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom