• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

traditional waifu banner

facepalm.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
haly going for the cheap, easy and plentiful weeb voting bloc

i am working on an exposé right now, getting to the bottom of how tusr managed to trick the site into letting him vote more than once

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wew, print screen losing the poll during black history month no less.......this is an historic occasion in the fight against racism

I didn't want to do anything but sweep as I couldn't get a simple dp punish out when they did knuckles.

I was hoping for a rage message.

I got nothing :(

All jokes aside, you saw some great discipline, reading tendencies and not being flustered when I had 0hp.

PM for lessons

Also I'm no longer toxic guys

751fdfe919.jpg

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
This was not in Xrd, was it?

Yeah, I play slayer in xrd.

Full disclosure: I haven't played a SF game seriously since SF4 vanilla came out. I've been playing Marvel, Skullgirls and MK almost exclusively for my fighter fix. I was really relying on a competent offline SP with at least the basics to re-familiarize myself. This is going to make my transition back into SF really slow and awkward and I don't plan on making a lot of time available to do so.

I'm really very disappointed.

Here come the excuses boys

Quesa

I hope this tournament is being streamed.

If we get enough people (still at around 14) we'll probably wait until around march, when eight-player lobbies get added. Otherwise, streaming it is going to involve participants sending me replay IDs and me streaming those.

Hylian7

I'll be honest, I don't understand traditional fighting games, and never have. I have tried to learn them before, and I just don't get it. I get to the point of stuff like high low mixup, and then beyond that you try to get into combos and all of my other friends that say they are "bad" at fighting games still come at me with these flashy combos, and when I play it I'm just kind of stumbling into move after move with an eternity between each one.

" I get to the point of stuff like high low mixup, and then beyond that you try to get into combos and all of my other friends that say they are "bad" at fighting games still come at me with these flashy combos, and when I play it I'm just kind of stumbling into move after move with an eternity between each one."

Sounds like you started at the wrong place.

Hylian7

" I get to the point of stuff like high low mixup, and then beyond that you try to get into combos and all of my other friends that say they are "bad" at fighting games still come at me with these flashy combos, and when I play it I'm just kind of stumbling into move after move with an eternity between each one."

Sounds like you started at the wrong place.

I mean what is the right place? Everyone says "Don't worry about the combos, just the basics." and then every single thing I try is like 3 seconds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom