• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

sure, but weaving that stuff into a fight in which most carries are bkb'd is pretty hard. just saying, his winrate probably has a lot to do with how effective he is in teamfights around 40 minutes without being an oracle expert.

eh, but most supports have higher wr's than that, esp ones that make heroes though to kill

Russ T

Banned
says the guy who runs an ANIME podcast
hush.gif

i wouldn't say i RUN it

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
sure, but weaving that stuff into a fight in which most carries are bkb'd is pretty hard. just saying, his winrate probably has a lot to do with how effective he is in teamfights around 40 minutes without being an oracle expert.

i mean how many bkb's do u see on a team these days? 1 or 2 at most? And most carries try their hardest to skip it. But regardless, this is why items like blink, force staff, glimmer, ghost scepter exist, a sub 7s bkb is incredibly easy to kite these days

oracle is probably one of the strongest late game supports in the game if not the strongest imo

I dunno man I there's still games in which I see an entire team buy bkbs, it really depends on what you're up against, I wouldn't necessarily say bkbs arent picked up much even though they are weaker than they used to be.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is one of the most full retard games of Dota I've seen in 2016. Both teams taking the most ridiculous engagements with no regard for team play.

Welp, there I'm playing Pugna mid against Invoker and he dives me with prophet half a billion time and only by the 4th time our offlane DS is nice enough to TP for my help once. Our supports kept running around with no TP even after beginning them to get some -_-

I also can't help but get rather annoyed at how easily the tornado-emp combo is to pull off. Even in low levels you hit the tornado and it's a guaranteed emp followup hit (especially with cold snap followup). You can do nothing about this but hope you anticipate the skill in the right time and sidestep the stupidly fast tornado. If you do this 3 times in a row, gratz, he's OOM. If you get hit once, you're losing a good chunk of yours (and he regens for half, yay!)

Pratfall

i mean how many bkb's do u see on a team these days? 1 or 2 at most? And most carries try their hardest to skip it. But regardless, this is why items like blink, force staff, glimmer, ghost scepter exist, a sub 7s bkb is incredibly easy to kite these days

oracle is probably one of the strongest late game supports in the game if not the strongest imo

i must be playing the hero wrong (very possible, I am bad at dota). being impactful late has never been my experience with oracle outside of the ult and the occasional nuke. I would much prefer to be a blink disabler like lion or a great sustainer like dazzle.

Artanisix

Imo Oracle is god tier support in early midgame when his instant burst can knock out half an opponent's HP in 3 seconds. From there he transitions more into a purging/healbot machine. Not as useful but still good for keeping caries in the fight

Pratfall

Imo Oracle is god tier support in early midgame when his instant burst can knock out half an opponent's HP in 3 seconds. From there he transitions more into a purging/healbot machine. Not as useful but still good for keeping caries in the fight

this has been more my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom