• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

it seems you can now get stuck on the river near the bottom rune spot.

ROFL wat

Yesterday I played against a Dark Seer and Broodmother, and the DS was putting Ion Shell on her. I couldn't see the Ion Shell on her when she was visible, until I was actually getting hurt by it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mine is TeamHotChun-Li

iKDRy3c.gif

stop trying to make hot chun li happen. it's not going to happen.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Being in the Overwatch beta is actually killing me. I want to play it nonstop but I know this progression is getting wiped and I don't want to deflate my boner for it before it actually launches. Why did Blizzard do this to me?

Who cares man game is just fun.

man my windows 10 bootcamp partition went to shit

start menu doesn't work
neither does any app that connects to internet (they just don't launch ever)
tried x1000000000000000000 fixes
tried another account through cmd
everything works, but I have to install all my shit again and disable the telemetry stuff/automatic updates again etc
besides I've read this tends to happen again so.......

Back to 8.1 partition I guess. Good thing all my games are on my external hdd.

TURS why is that shit even real explain to me

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, I seem to be in some unbeatable route in Danganronpa. Toko is in my room, and I can't seem to leave without interacting with Toko. But Toko is annoying and I refuse to interact with her in any way. What do
LCnCRPK.gif

Hylian7

I swear, PA is garbage. She has same problem as Omniknight: One item takes away one of her skills that she needs to survive and she becomes pretty much useless, To make up for that you have to use more inventory slots on survivability, and maybe, just maybe, it will work. Otherwise she just gets outcarried by anyone else that has an MKB or Silver Edge. 99% you are pretty much forced to get BKB.

Her early-mid game is decent, but not "push and end it in 20 minutes" decent. She isn't going to outcarry anyone. It also doesn't help that BKB makes her unable to jump on someone, although that one isn't as big of a deal since you can jump on teammates or creeps.

She's a frustrating hero to play as. I was picking her for the "Deal 500 or more physical damage in one attack" challenge, but after a few games of the same story, I realized I'm wasting my time and could just pick Ember, BH, Tusk (as a core), or literally any carry that Daedalus is acceptable on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom