• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I dont know about that. Lgd is the 2nd best team in china right now and newbee looked strong in mars.
Then you have archon..... Yeah
FratJMD.png

https://twitter.com/GodBlessMali/status/699333189890756608

China is nothing without X8

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Still no details on EU release, fuckers could have just put it on their eShop for people in EU that speak English.

All this fire emblem talk got me thinking about buying a 3ds next check. I figure it might be a solid investment since public transportation is my primary mode of travel.

gai_shain

welp just played with an arc warden that thought he is fear. Rushed rapier and stayed in base all game long with lvl14. ended with 0-1-2 or something rofl

aeolist

Banned
i do wonder what the arc warden nerf is going to be.

longer cd on ult seems obvious, but there needs to be some cost to it too. maybe gold/bounty nerf for killing the double, maybe something else.

inkls

i do wonder what the arc warden nerf is going to be.

longer cd on ult seems obvious, but there needs to be some cost to it too. maybe gold/bounty nerf for killing the double, maybe something else.

I think a gold bounty on the double the scale based on networth would be a good start.

But the thing with his ult is its basically the only thing making him good imo, shitty stats + 1st ability and 3rd ability (that noone puts points in)

Give him a higher BAT so rushing rapier is not as good for his dps.

I think a gold bounty on the double the scale based on networth would be a good start.

But the thing with his ult is its basically the only thing making him good imo, shitty stats + 1st ability and 3rd ability (that noone puts points in)

Give him a higher BAT so rushing rapier is not as good for his dps.

good to know my decision to only put one point on those skills was the best

the slow is super situational and the aoe nuke is pretty unreliable (and shit) after laning

inkls

good to know my decision to only put one point on those skills was the best

the slow is super situational and the aoe nuke is pretty unreliable (and shit) after laning

1st is still maxed in lane, but the 3rd is just so bad its better to stats over putting points in it from the replays I've seen

Hylian7

We're talking about the same omniknight that has the highest pub winrate right? One item doesn't seem to be enough.
Pubs don't buy that one item if it isn't in "the build" though, let's be honest here. I will buy Diffusal on damn near anyone to deal with an Omni. I have had teammates act like I am stupid for buying Diffusal on Weaver or something.

inkls

Pubs don't buy that one item if it isn't in "the build" though, let's be honest here. I will buy Diffusal on damn near anyone to deal with an Omni. I have had teammates act like I am stupid for buying Diffusal on Weaver or something.

so? Even with 0 cd on diffusal omni still has a strong wr.

Hylian7

Was this a pro discussion? I didn't realize. I thought you said omni got countered by one item, like PA

You just said he is still good whether the other team gets Diffusal or not. I thought it was perfectly relevant to bring up.

He is completely countered by it. It makes him 50% useless.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
imo omni wins more because he lets teams be very aggressive early, which is something that most pub teams aren't good at dealing with. same with aBadOne.

inkls

You just said he is still good whether the other team gets Diffusal or not. I thought it was perfectly relevant to bring up.

He is completely countered by it. It makes him 50% useless.

yes, and I play pro games, so this is relevant to me and the subject of pubs, clearly.

Hylian7

imo omni wins more because he lets teams be very aggressive early, which is something that most pub teams aren't good at dealing with. same with aBadOne.

Diffusal isn't that expensive. If they would just buy it sooner suddenly things would start going south for Omni.

It's also like the problem Warlock used to have, where Diffusal took his ultimate away.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Diffusal isn't that expensive. If they would just buy it sooner suddenly things would start going south for Omni.

It's also like the problem Warlock used to have, where Diffusal took his ultimate away.

it is expensive if you're getting bum rushed by their whole team, their core is magic immune, and they can become rightclick immune from time-to-time as well.

like i said, it's the same reason aBadOne has a high WR. pub teams aren't as effective at farming under pressure and responding to those kinds of tactics.

inkls

We're talking about winrates, and this discussion was about heroes in general, so I thought it was perfectly relevant to bring up pro games here, after all, is that not where a lot of pub strats come from?

see exhibit A:

We're talking about the same omniknight that has the highest pub winrate right? One item doesn't seem to be enough.

highest pub winrate right?

pub winrate

???
Yes, that's what Inkls is doing.

???

do you even read what you write? Or even more relevant, WHAT I WROTE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom