• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

???

???

do you even read what you write? Or even more relevant, WHAT I WROTE?
We were talking about heroes (Omni specifically), and what counters them. Your brought up his pub winrate. You are just throwing out my argument by saying "I'm only talking about pubs." You are pretty clearly moving the goal posts.

Do you read?

Pratfall

latest

this is so cute n_n

tbh I miss y'all's short-lived rihturn to heroes of newerth rihmember that? it was adorable n_n

also can that one shit spell on silencer be reworked to something useful btw, He needs a buff desperately.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this is so cute n_n

tbh I miss y'all's short-lived rihturn to heroes of newerth rihmember that? it was adorable n_n

also can that one shit spell on silencer be reworked to something useful btw, He needs a buff desperately.

the Q? people were saying they liked it because you can use it to clear creep waves now.

Hylian7

this is so cute n_n

Last Word? Yeah, I vote to bring back the old passive.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My winrate with Disraptor is over 70%, clearly he is better than Omni.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lotus is a weak dispel. Only magic-related debuffs.

Chris R

Tales from the trench:

KOTL + Diffusal counters Omni. And Omni wins so often in the trench because you can use it to save the idiot on your team when they are being stupid.

kvk1

what family member am i

The cousin with the anger management issues who the family appreciates because he's pretty good at cooking a 5Kourse meal, and when solicited will spare his own time to give you good and lengthy tips on how to cook for yourself.

Just don't try to be in the same kitchen with him if you can't cook well, because he'll bitch and moan about you the whole time for ruining the dinner.

Still, the family would like to think that this comes from a place of love rather than malice.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
dotahatstats is empty : (

9kDNXpp.png

Yep, not sure why at the moment. I'm thinking the script that is supposed to generate the table that is used for displaying the site errored out, but I didn't get an email about the script for some reason. I just restored the backup from a few days ago, and going to watch the scripts output to see why it died.

shira

Yep, not sure why at the moment. I'm thinking the script that is supposed to generate the table that is used for displaying the site errored out, but I didn't get an email about the script for some reason. I just restored the backup from a few days ago, and going to watch the scripts output to see why it died.

But I need to know how many tentacle dresses there are

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hey guys what going on-
misc-fEEd.png

I almost reinstalled Dota just to do super dumb builds and act retarded on a 3k account the other day, you are all welcome for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom