• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i never been muted never been in low prio

<-- chillest cat in town
ashot_clock.gif

neither have I, though, and I'm toxic as fuck.

Haven't played a game where I don't flame someone (print or tobear, typically) in ages.

M.D

I'm tired of these fucking civs always going to war against me only to lose and repeat

These shitty civilians are getting all the luxuries in the world, zoos and circuses and shit and they're still unhappy? I should be able to tell my police to shoot anyone who isn't smiling and leave him on the street

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm tired of these fucking civs always going to war against me only to lose and repeat

These shitty civilians are getting all the luxuries in the world, zoos and circuses and shit and they're still unhappy? I should be able to tell my police to shoot anyone who isn't smiling and living him on the street
I, too, miss nerve stapling

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Back when I played League I had an account on latin america north just because and got chat muted for 48 games when I never spoke.

In dota I'm mildly toxic and never have gone to LPQ

wow so shira is a liar....

not surprised considering it's a canadian.......

disgusting and unacceptable......................................

let me do the same tbh, wow my recomends!

Chris R

lol

https://yasp.co/matches/2166374258

Morph was sooooo bad early, but I guess that's to be expected when you go butterfly as your first big item. Tinker wasn't great either. LC snowballed up to 300+ dmg, but they would not push as 5 and kill our rax.

Should have just built venge pure carry from the start, would have been a quicker win I think.

Aghs Venge is the counter to Techies Aghs sign.

edit: wtf, morph didn't level morph until level 22... lol

Hylian7

It blows my mind there's so many Hiliary supports on GAF

She is more fake than all the republicans combined

Pls no. Off-Topic is already full of NeoGAF Politics Experts that talk about how Bernie or HillMcGruffTheCrimeDawg got "rekt" by 0.2% or whatever.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'll admit it

last night I couldn't go to bed so I went on twitch and spammed dank memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom