• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
763ccfd9cf.png

have I peaked? I can't get past 2.7k for the life of me

aeolist

Banned
rtz is trying to convince people on his team to abandon

and bought 6 faerie fires to start with as mid

kinda hoping eg lose hard in shanghai now

Hylian7

Apparently it's a thing now to spam Steam group invites to a teammate you weren't happy with. Someone just sent me a friend request and 8 group invites to groups with names like "Back to Peru shitstain."

I don't understand why they are so damn persistent.

Apparently it's a thing now to spam Steam group invites to a teammate you weren't happy with. Someone just sent me a friend request and 8 group invites to groups with names like "Back to Peru shitstain."

I don't understand why they are so damn persistent.

Dota is the home of sociopaths.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Someone just sent me a friend request and 8 group invites to groups with names like "Back to Peru shitstain."

Initial reaction is that's hilarious. But yeah, someone spending their time doing that has some issues.

G.ZZZ

rtz is just living the dream of every na dota player

Pretty much, he's the quintessential NAdota player. Only he's also smart.

Euro scene is slightly better only because people don't understand each other so they don't shittalk as much, and when they do it's hilarious like when LightofHeaven went on a drunk rant about him being an indigo child.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I know nobody cares about this but I had a Bulldog sub game VOD saved on my hdd from a year and a half ago so I uploaded it to yt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTGdypwQJk

Me (Meepo!) and 4 Bulldog subs vs. Sheever and 4 of her subs with Bulldog coaching her.

Close game with lots of awful plays and rat Doto. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing Dota with a bunch of dudes from Europe.

I used to counter Spec with Shadow Demon. Does anybody still do that? It would be a little annoying if Spec was actually strong. I always had poor winrates against her. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom