• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss as CW hurt a little. We lost 4v5 and just couldn't fight them at all at some point. Naga was useless because Ember was too farmed. Also, Octarine of Warrunner is not really worth the money but I felt like trying because I knew we had lost by that point.

inkls

This loss as CW hurt a little. We lost 4v5 and just couldn't fight them at all at some point. Naga was useless because Ember was too farmed. Also, Octarine of Warrunner is not really worth the money but I felt like trying because I knew we had lost by that point.

no aghs? It has like 70% dmg reduction

i finished my hunter x hunter marathon

>I immediately regret my decision

tears.gif

Acinixys

That's a nice nerf, knowing you're dead as soon as you got eulsed isn't exactly fun.

Yeah. Now Just remove the MS slow on Ghost Walk and it will be 100%

was not expecting another sub-patch before the major. it is great and i hope valve keeps doing it for future patches as well.

Sunday as well

Wonder if they set patches to release on Sundays or if some poor sod has to go in to the office and hit the button

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
i finished my hunter x hunter marathon

>I immediately regret my decision

tears.gif

New series or original? HxH is on my list of like 3 animes I like but I've only gotten about a dozen episodes into the new series before I realized I don't have the attention span for subtitled animu.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
learn nihongo

it's dijob`u

I already picked up enough "anime Japanese" during my early aughts weeb phase to know that you just butchered the romaji of daijobu. What kind of weeb are you Shira?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i changed my fire emblem char's class to 'dread fighter' and it gave him a fox tailk

A FUCKING WFOX TIAL IM FUCKGN DONE, what THEF UCKJ ABOUT DREAD FIGHTER SCREAMS FUCKING FOX TAIL GODDAM WEEB DEVS

TUSR

Banned
i changed my fire emblem char's class to 'dread fighter' and it gave him a fox tailk

A FUCKING WFOX TIAL IM FUCKGN DONE, what THEF UCKJ ABOUT DREAD FIGHTER SCREAMS FUCKING FOX TAIL GODDAM WEEB DEVS

ive narrowed down my BIRTHRIGHT waifu

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2160991234

That was the most infuriating game I've played recently, and winning felt so good. The OD on our team spent the first 10 minutes berating me because despite having full vision of the river he kept getting ganked. Then, he basically gave up for 15 minutes because he got ganked twice despite me telling him in game whenever he was about to get ganked. Luckily they focused too much on OD and let our Jugg farm, while also letting their AM farm--I assume for a challenge or something.

Oh, the OD also accused me of playing "Carry Lion" because after going 6-1 as Lion and doing a god job securing farm, I bought a Blink Dagger--while making sure we consistently had wards. Apparently Blink Dagger is a carry-only item.

dam son

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2160991234

That was the most infuriating game I've played recently, and winning felt so good. The OD on our team spent the first 10 minutes berating me because despite having full vision of the river he kept getting ganked. Then, he basically gave up for 15 minutes because he got ganked twice despite me telling him in game whenever he was about to get ganked. Luckily they focused too much on OD and let our Jugg farm, while also letting their AM farm--I assume for a challenge or something.

Oh, the OD also accused me of playing "Carry Lion" because after going 6-1 as Lion and doing a god job securing farm, I bought a Blink Dagger--while making sure we consistently had wards. Apparently Blink Dagger is a carry-only item.

heart on earth spirit?
wut

shira

LdC0dS1.png

EG and OG are in China, players are popping in one by one

Next games:
Ehome vs MVP Phoenix (GSL1 Bo3)
&
Secret vs CDEC (GSL2 Bo3)
t1456362000z1.png

skadi/abyssal for anticarry & heart vs nukers/lots of disable

...though you should be winning before you have to make that decision

also bfly and rihfresher are underrated on Her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom