• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

o97dWqA.png

I don't get it. After those buffs he's still 45% wr and barely picked in pubs? Wth.

How do I differentiate by bracket on dotabuff?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Party mmr at 2.7k. Anyone want to help me get it to 3k?

onlyconstantisyou

Well, I did die to Warden mid because I didn't know what that hero does lol. Figured I could kill him and then died miserably as I couldn't right click him as anticipated. LC was upset from then on.

I played way too little of 6.86 so I need to get back in. It does seem like a decent enough patch.

inkls

In other news, just had a game where our zeus had octarine and 3 aether lens. Thats like +24% dmg overall. Wonder if it affects zeus' passive?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's good. Part 1 starts off a bit slow but it kicks into gear in Part 2. Part 4 is airing this year as well.

TUSR

Banned
Summer Lesson is going to be the first killer app for VR.

Waifus will be praised for furthering technological developments for VR.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When to get and not to get battlefury on PA?
IMO

To: Other team is defensive. Dazzle, SD, AM, Spec, stuff like that. You can farm for 40 minutes and then crit their team.

Not: Other team is offensive. SB, UD, Pugna, Puck. They're going to start bumrushing you at level 6 and you better be ready to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom