• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC0Peq1.jpg

Are those 22" monitors?
Damn perfect world really fucked up here. Hopefully better monitors are on the stage

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
OD and Invoker and we still lost. trade 4 for 1 means its time to go farm the jungle and push out the side lanes.

As it turns out, playing unranked is an extremely easy way to farm quests. Two more and I'm done with the support path and Im not that far from the end of the solo path. I just really want the cour that comes at max level lads.

mess firesatch looked cute too if you mute it, I like walking simulators :(

im playing grow homo right now and aside from the intentionally nasty controls it's cute af

stuff like dear esther and gone homo and proteus >>>>>>>

ugh dota tried.....

Good for them but it's def not necessary for playing, just comfort
Let's hope leddit doesn't bitch about chairs not being $500 garbage gaming stuff

(I'm saying that and I have a 144hz 24" g-sync monitor)

Hylian7

I would think for a tournament as big as a major, they would have 144Hz monitors. I definitely see where the players are coming from there.

However it doesn't really affect gameplay, but it is easier to look at.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Old Man Fear was an old man even in the 90s when we used CRTs

kionedrik

were you frequently moving them

Almost every weekend for LAN parties. Looking back at it, it was a rather amazing feat how 5 12 to 15 yo kids were able to pull it off. Stable internet connections were a godsend but kinda killed the magic these gatherings had. There's no other way to play Quake 2, UT, AoE 2, etc, other than LAN.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I think Alliance and EG got the hardest groups. Dat collusion.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i was just thinking

wow i don't know any of those casters, shanghai is gonna be interesting!

but then i realised ur just posting in the wrong fukken thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom