• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
You utter dota nerds.

Not even dota nerds at that.

You're all worse than Reddit, actually the most uninformed bunch of STEM undergrads neogaf has ever seen.

Sapphire is an OG Csplayer. OG to the fullest. Before Icefrog knew how to molest mangoes.

She's also married to Volcano.

You're all charlatans. "we want 2gd" like hes a dota person in the first place.

Go back to playing on your calculators and slamming doors as mum bought the wrong ketchup.

why cant wreatlegaf keep their "news(!!!)" in their damn OT? gotta make a thread about every fucking thing that happens.

ps. navi roster is finalized now with General

kvk1

You utter dota nerds.

You're all worse than Reddit, actually the most uninformed bunch of STEM undergrads neogaf has ever seen.

Sapphire is an OG Csplayer. OG to the fullest. Before Icefrog knew how to molest mangoes.

Go back to playing on your calculators and slamming doors as mum bought the wrong ketchup.

mogchamp

My OD and Tide experienced mental meltdowns during one of the many stomp losses I partook in yesterday, It was really quite hilarious and had they been a little more emotional I would've recorded that shit. The way the OD screamed at the top of his lungs that fucking wards would have prevented him from dying to a roaming Pudge (which might be a correct assumption) and how he had to boy one (!) himself (!!!) being absolutely unacceptable made for a somewhat entertaining loss for a change. Definitely better than feeding Clocks and LCs I guess. Tide was pretty close to crying IRL as he informed as that we won't reach late game (which turned out to be true) against the enemy team who drafted no carries.

You utter dota nerds.

maybe she should've taken his name

xanavi

someone didn't get his sedatives this morning
kunk-watermelon.gif

Pratfall

i have started buying myself a ward mid every time. sure my bottle is delayed but the vision is so essential to me not dying a lot.

bFBV6rI.png

Good. I'm actually quite confident about this (Invoker might still have the highest win rate but I imagine Earth Spirit will be a higher priority now)

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
i have started buying myself a ward mid every time. sure my bottle is delayed but the vision is so essential to me not dying a lot.
One of my first wards as a support almost always gets placed at mid high ground before the runes spawn. I'd like to think it's helped them out more than a generic rune ward

Pratfall

One of my first wards as a support almost always gets placed at mid high ground before the runes spawn. I'd like to think it's helped them out more than a generic rune ward

I think it is a very solid ward. Especially if it is on the safelane side where supports will typically roam from.

I can also see the argument for a ward to spot an offlaner and a ward to block the pull for your offlaner. Not sure when each is appropriate.

i'm getting into warding mid high ground or right at the top of the stairs in front of the enemy T1 if i'm safelane supporting... it's not like anyone does anything with rune vision anyway

best to cover my ass with clear-as-day vision of ganks

lane wards are the tea

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I think it is a very solid ward. Especially if it is on the safelane side where supports will typically roam from.

I can also see the argument for a ward to spot an offlaner and a ward to block the pull for your offlaner. Not sure when each is appropriate.

I give it to the offlaner.

If you have a dedicated lane support they should have an idea of where the offlaner is or isn't. After the first few levels in game I like to have a ward out near the tower to spot possible rotations as it should be feasible to get a 3rd ward ferried out on the courier. Obviously weird stuff like aggro trilanes or a roaming bounty mess with my flowchart.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Depends on the matchup, I think.

Some heroes work better with an uphill ward (Voker, SF, Zeus, QoP). Others less so (Alchemist, Naga). Some enemy heroes are also more threatening without a ward as well (Sniper).

I haven't really figured it out.

Russ T

Banned
It's probably the worst condiment ever created. On top of just being disgusting, it serves almost no worthwhile culinary purpose. What a waste of tomatoes.

PREACH

people who like ketchup are like people who wait until last pick to random and get a spectre and then buy blink dagger first item

organic ketchup owns

All ketchup is disgusting

ketchup chips

It's probably the worst condiment ever created. On top of just being disgusting, it serves almost no worthwhile culinary purpose. What a waste of tomatoes.

PREACH

people who like ketchup are like people who wait until last pick to random and get a spectre and then buy blink dagger first item
You're all so stupid

inkls

You can still stumble one or the other into range between bounces. You aren't stunned forever.

for which you need to micro both druid and the bear separately otherwise they'll get closer which means constant stuns. Thats not really feasible.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Fair enough, I will just eat at home. My fridge currently has about five billion dollars of premium meat cuts for today and tomorrow. And I don't know what gave you the impression that I'm a penny pincher, when I eat out I tip thirty five percent (if the service was good). But when I do eat out, it's at a place you need a membership to eat at. So you're right, I'll leave the fast food joints and ketchup discussions to you plebs with subhuman taste buds and no culinary flair.

Holden

If my mom buys organic ketchup one more time I swear I'll charge her rent

idk what's worse

buying organic or buying ketchup

mostly why i tell my parents not to buy me anything related to food and medecin, they'll buy me organic food and homeopathy all fucking day if i start accepting that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom