• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hylian has michael skills
surprise.gif

Chris R

Roughly how much bandwidth would I need to watch some of the China games in client? Almost out of bandwidth for the month, can't even usually stream mobile twitch levels :(

Also, since this is a major we won't be dealing with KALE or Robotic voice stuff right?

RIGHT?

shira

Roughly how much bandwidth would I need to watch some of the China games in client? Almost out of bandwidth for the month, can't even usually stream mobile twitch levels :(

Also, since this is a major we won't be dealing with KALE or Robotic voice stuff right?

RIGHT?

same as a 360p youtube video

Twookie

two of my friends bought gta5 from g2a

keys got revoked from steam by rockstar a month later
g2a were nice enough and refunded their money pretty quickly

haven't tried it personally

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've bought from G2A once. Didn't have any issues.

I don't use them anymore though, you know, because of the whole shady theft thing.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Cent on our team refused to build a blink because "every game is different"

But hey we won!

Edit: Struggled a bit lately keeping up with the tempo in ranked and my unranked solo queue games. First time since late 2014 not really playing with the same stack and I feel like I have to rewind to how I used to play. Love the guys in my stack but we've all plateaued playing hundreds of matches together and it was time to take my own "me time" in dota to seek improvement.

Im starting to really like beastmaster. Im usually intimidated as hell by micro but he seems fairly manageable compared to the other micro heroes.

fr0st

Banned
Anyone got this weird bug? I was playing Ursa and when I killed rosh his death sound played but got stuck before it ended and just got stuck there. The interesting part is when you move away from rosh pit the sound weakens and it gets louder when you're closer. I had to disconnect and reconnect to fix it.

Pratfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom