• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ T

Banned
yes pls.

can we go back to anime, pokemon talk is somehow even worse.

i've been so fuckign obsessed with amplitude these past two weeks

i can't even beat half the songs on expert with a reasonable score

dunno if i'll ever be able to beat any on super difficulty

but godDAMN i would pay so much money for more songs... i'm sad i missed out on the kickstarter, i absolutely would've backed for the exclusive song....... i'm part of the problem

well u heard it on reddit first boys sheever best host in all of esports

So I read this. I go to reddit. It's a thread saying she's doing a good job. I read a bunch of comments among the top and not one is making such a claim as yours.

You can make these kind of garbage comments every time someone on some side makes a questionable remark, including neogaf. Especially if in cases like this it's just some bullshit claim from you.

but u heard it first on gaf boys half-assed generalization remarks are best of all comments

So I read this. I go to reddit. It's a thread saying she's doing a good job. I read a bunch of comments among the top and not one is making such a claim as yours.

You can make these kind of garbage comments every time someone on some side makes a questionable remark, including neogaf. Especially if in cases like this it's just some bullshit claim from you.

but u heard it first on gaf boys half-assed generalization remarks are best of all comments

Dota 2 OT is among the worst places on GAF really. Not refugee or console sales thread kind of bad but still pretty awful in terms of quality honestly.

domstah

Has Yames said why he took the Shanghai gig? I thought he was leaving all this hosting lark behind him to focus on his FPS game.

I was laughing my ass off last night during his attempts to fill time, he is without a doubt my favorite DOTA personality, and I'm glad he's back.
bts_lina.gif

KingKong

Sheever is cool but the panel needs at least one normal person like James so its not just a bunch of awkward people looking down at their shoes

Vade

Steve "GMO APOLOGIST" Winwood tried to save this thread, but it was not enough. Now we are left with trash like German 3k smurfs, Anime Weebs, Closet Weebs, Hyliansleven, NotMeeruMeeru, WeightySandwich, and Vade.

t0rment

i've been so fuckign obsessed with amplitude these past two weeks

i can't even beat half the songs on expert with a reasonable score

dunno if i'll ever be able to beat any on super difficulty

but godDAMN i would pay so much money for more songs... i'm sad i missed out on the kickstarter, i absolutely would've backed for the exclusive song....... i'm part of the problem

i wasnt able to as well, i just kept playing everyday, and at one time i was top 800 ww. 15 songs is too little :\

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Steve "GMO APOLOGIST" Winwood tried to save this thread, but it was not enough. Now we are left with trash like German 3k smurfs, Anime Weebs, Closet Weebs, Hyliansleven, NotMeeruMeeru, WeightySandwich, and Vade.

steve losewood is a closet racist imo, and worse, he ruined my 100% jugg winrate

Russ T

Banned
i wasnt able to as well, i just kept playing everyday, and at one time i was top 800 ww. 15 songs is too little :\

There are like 30 songs! The fifteen from the campaign and the others you unlock!

I dunno what number rank I am, but I'm top 4% right now.

Shit I wanna leave work early and go play more Amplitude.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
S81L0Hp.png

aggressive warding lol

Enemy team did a Nyx (who had gem) + necro roam and they kept jumping and ulting our OD
Will that ward near secret shop on radiant spot someone clearing the hard camp?

t0rment

There are like 30 songs! The fifteen from the campaign and the others you unlock!

I dunno what number rank I am, but I'm top 4% right now.

Shit I wanna leave work early and go play more Amplitude.

that's because i always play the same 15 songs and forget the others, lmao.

Hylian7

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are the best games if you like online competitive battling. I can understand liking HG/SS the most though.

Emerald > Crystal > Platinum are best pokemans. anything else is tragically inaccurate.
Also 2016 VGC rules are abysmal. ruined it, TPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom