• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Bo, please. First you dream about tentacles, now you're talking about ketchup Doritos.

Apparently they were Canada only? I would have thought that was an American or another weird country flavour.

also: was not expecting EHOME to get the shit kicked out of them by Korea. I do wonder if Korea winning a major LAN would cause more teams to pop up.
They were. And they were delicious. Found a bag in the wild yesterday.

I would prefer that to Valve's seeming indifference to their own game. I would rather think "I get why you did that, but I disagree" than "Why did you do this?"
I hate the style of balance changes a la Riot or Blizzard where each change comes with a "canonical" justification and predicted outcome. Much rather changes a la Valve, where changes are dropped and the community gets to decide how workable they are and in what contexts and compositions without Valve getting their finger in there, "you need to do this". Fuck over-reaching prescriptivism.

Dunno what EHOME can really do if CDEC just focuses on smaller pickoffs and split pushing. I love playing Phoenix but he's real weak against split pushing because you can never chase and kill someone like NP or QoP by yourself.

Intersting to see a non Firespirits phoenix. How can they possibly defend against early towerp ushes against 5 decent to great rightclickers with increased damage from drow without even slowing down the attack speed.

For having a 5 tower advantage the networht advantage of CDEC sure isn't particularly large.

Spec's gonna have a really early radiance if he contineus like this and if he got that CDEC's heroes are all screwed at this level of farm.

edit:

Yeh this somehow already looks near unwinnable for CDEC. If they can somehow kill EHOME once and there's few or no buybacks available, sure, they can push raxes in no time. But that's not gonna happen.

TI changing its location every year would be nice I think
Rotate US/Europe/China so that more people can attend at some point. Spending 2k on a trip to seattle ain't fun. And make the spring major in the US for consistency.

Philippines are close enough to China anyway

wtf is this shit ehome?
wasted chrono
egg used, no follow up
golems dropped after egg killed
refresher wasted before the first golems were dropped
golems not microed to help specter

CDEC somehow manages to take some of the teamfights but the BKBs are getting lower on CDECs side and the Spec destroyed them just now WITH BKBs up and he just finishes a heart.

Jesus how is that Spectre so stupidly far ahead in farm. (I know how but still!)

TI changing its location every year would be nice I think
Rotate US/Europe/China so that more people can attend at some point. Spending 2k on a trip to seattle ain't fun. And make the spring major in the US for consistency.

Philippines are close enough to China anyway
I want a Melbourne Major. That could work for SEA (judging by the number of SEA players on the Australian server)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ugh supernova is sf [ i c o n i c ]

i feel sorry for the other lame heroes that don't have ults as awesome (i.e. all of them)

G.ZZZ

I have the worst hangover and i'm watching a group of nerds talking on the internet.

I'll probably puke on the keyboard soon.

H13

just realized manilla and shanghai are on the same time zone

we europeans are gonna get fucked twice ROFL

now u feel what we feel for the past 5 years
4Head.png
4Head.png
4Head.png

kionedrik

core cow...

edit: MVP drafts are really smart. Get something that can push a couple of towers fast, boost your team's cashflow from that, get 1 item ahead and steamroll the opponent.

abunai

One time I sneezed after walking around in shanghai and the resultant tissue was mostly black from soot or dirt or whatever
If I get some form of cancer later in life, I blame China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom