• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
unskippable credits
WutFace.png

Hylian7

Speaking of Trump, I hope you americans come to your senses soon. It was funny in the beginning but now I'm starting to get scared.

When he initially started his run, I expected him to last a month. It's making me nervous he has gotten this far.

But Ted Cruz isn't any better, if not straight up worse. Either Trump or Cruz is getting the Republican nomination, at the very least Trump is unlikely to follow through with half the shit he says. Cruz is already a Senator, and is 100% serious.

Russ T

Banned
Speaking of Trump, I hope you americans come to your senses soon. It was funny in the beginning but now I'm starting to get scared.

Speaking as an American, I'm also scared. This shit is terrifying.

I hope/suspect that it'll be like Hylian says: if Trump wins he just does nothing with it because all he really wanted was the fame and attention. IF.

Twookie

on one hand, i kinda want to see trump win just to see what he will do if he gets elected

on the other hand, the shit he would/could do if he got elected could get pretty insane so lets not

please don't vote for him americans
facepalm.gif

Twookie

actually come to think about it, i don't know anything about trump's policies except that everyone thinks he is a bad guy that will do bad things

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He doesn't know anything about his own policies.

Trump on Earth Spirit:
I keep saying this, Earth Spirit needs nerfs. He has to be nerfed. We need to back to honest, hardworking supports like Omniknight. Like Crystal Maiden. They were the ones who made this game great, and with me in charge, Dota 2 can be great again.

Hylian7

actually come to think about it, i don't know anything about trump's policies except that everyone thinks he is a bad guy that will do bad things

¯_(ツ)_/¯
He wants to "kick all the Muslims out until we know what's going on", build a wall on the US-Mexico border and somehow make Mexico pay for it, extremely racist, and more.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So I read this. I go to reddit. It's a thread saying she's doing a good job. I read a bunch of comments among the top and not one is making such a claim as yours.

You can make these kind of garbage comments every time someone on some side makes a questionable remark, including neogaf. Especially if in cases like this it's just some bullshit claim from you.

but u heard it first on gaf boys half-assed generalization remarks are best of all comments

facepalm.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/47it5m/sheevers_hosting_is_pretty_on_point/d0dbns8

REDDIT MAN said:
Her first real hosting was like a few Starladder's ago, I think?
She's probably the best LAN host in all of esports and hasn't faltered on it like a lot of casters have been over the years.

She's probably the best LAN host in all of esports and hasn't faltered on it like a lot of casters have been over the years.

She's probably the best LAN host in all of esports and hasn't faltered

probably the best LAN host in all of esports

best LAN host in all of esports
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

facepalm.gif

y u heff 2 be mad bro i aint even hatin on sheevuh she just aint the GREATEST ESPORTS HOST OF ALL TIME kinda like how lumi aint the GREATEST CASTER IN DOTA 2 u feel me dawg (tho i will say sheeeeever is a better host than lumi is a caster)

Twookie

zai's one hell of an innovator, iron talon sniper 👌

He wants to "kick all the Muslims out until we know what's going on", build a wall on the US-Mexico border and somehow make Mexico pay for it, extremely racist, and more.

oh yeah, these things. actually forgot about these

he's one hell of a fuckboi ain't he

Chris R

on one hand, i kinda want to see trump win just to see what he will do if he gets elected

on the other hand, the shit he would/could do if he got elected could get pretty insane so lets not

please don't vote for him americans
facepalm.gif

The beauty of the electoral college, is that it doesn't matter who I vote for! My state will vote for Trump and give him 3 of the 270 votes he needs to win.

Quesa

I'm gonna have to figure out how to make a google form for the SFV tournament so I can actually keep track of who's signed up so far. I'm hoping the March update that adds spectating so it's not a huge pain in the ass to stream and that it won't break lobbies.

So as of now, no official bracket until my lazy ass figures out how to make that form

shira

I heard there's a Major going on and this is what the thread is filled with

cBj1LTf.png

GSL Group B (Bo3)
t1456448400z1.png

Simultaneously:
Alliance
SyeS2QT.png
vs
Yvtmbj2.png
Spirit
VG
wm3pqXR.png
vs
P3rWVk9.png
Fnatic

Group A Loser's Match (Bo3)
t1456461000z1.png

Loser 1 vs Loser 2

Group A Qualification #1(Bo3)
t1456473600z1.png

Winner 1 vs Winner 2

Group A Qualification #2 (Bo3)
t1456486200z1.png

Winner of Loser's Match vs Loser of Qualification #1

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1184894&page=999
Major Thread for Major talk

This thread is for US politics, Pokemon rumors and SFV tournies

Quesa

That was a lot easier than I thought. (Quote to see link to form)

So yeah, signups are open for the DotaGAF Street Fighter V tournament. IIRC we had about 14 people signed up, so I'd like to get 16. I would like to get 16 or more people signed up so I can focus on being an admin/streaming it. Should be mostly DotaGAF (if you've posted here before) but I'm not being too strict on that unless we get a ton of people.

We've got people with all kinds of experience, so don't be afraid to sign up! We will probably start sometime after the March update, when servers are stable and we can accommodate people in eight-player lobbies.

Russ T

Banned
American politics are cute

Here on the tip of Africa we are heading into our presidential elections and all we get is violent, racially motivated protests and students being fucking assholes and burning down the University they are attending

All you get is some old dude who wants to build a wall

To be fair, if Trump actually managed to do everything he's saying he wants to do...

We would probably reach the point of school burnings and racially motivated attacks pretty quickly.

(As if there aren't already racially motivated attacks in America...)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't find Trump nearly as terrifying as the rest of the Republican field.

This is both really sad, and pretty amusing.

I'm still not convinced this entire thing is just a giant advertisement scheme by Trump to get his name in the Media. He is just willing to go all the way, since it would mean more press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom