• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

New Sven set:
CcGcZjPUMAEK8WE.jpg

That was a lot easier than I thought. (Quote to see link to form)

So yeah, signups are open for the DotaGAF Street Fighter V tournament. IIRC we had about 14 people signed up, so I'd like to get 16. I would like to get 16 or more people signed up so I can focus on being an admin/streaming it. Should be mostly DotaGAF (if you've posted here before) but I'm not being too strict on that unless we get a ton of people.

We've got people with all kinds of experience, so don't be afraid to sign up! We will probably start sometime after the March update, when servers are stable and we can accommodate people in eight-player lobbies.

Signed up. How do I see who else has signed up? I'd like to know if I'm going up against some super pro Platinum player

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure AM uninstalled Dota because of me after this match. Felt kind of bad for him after the 20th kill

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2178741448

Actually, looking at his match history looks like he bought an account he didn't deserve. This is around 3k mmr.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
im glad we're seeing strength carries make a comeback

<3 sven/ck

now buff troll warlord and next patch will be the ultimate anbokr mongo patch--sven, ursa, ck, troll yeEEh boi

That was a lot easier than I thought. (Quote to see link to form)

So yeah, signups are open for the DotaGAF Street Fighter V tournament. IIRC we had about 14 people signed up, so I'd like to get 16. I would like to get 16 or more people signed up so I can focus on being an admin/streaming it. Should be mostly DotaGAF (if you've posted here before) but I'm not being too strict on that unless we get a ton of people.

We've got people with all kinds of experience, so don't be afraid to sign up! We will probably start sometime after the March update, when servers are stable and we can accommodate people in eight-player lobbies.
Done

GorillaJu

Wait, that's not him making a self deprecating joke? What the fuck there was nothing wrong with his hosting. The whole production has been shit this time and it isn't down to 2GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom